3 disrict wins and you are in

pakronos

26 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

I'm absolutely clueless to why we even play the games anymore.  Just hand the DC to the Indians at the beginning of the season and let the pee ons play it out for the rest.  I mean...they represent so well yearly in bidistrict anyway...

Lol. Coming from a poster with a VP logo.....

hell.... I'm throwing my Vs up............

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You know what I'm going to come back with in reference to the decade part. Do I really need to waste our time....you know we won in 2009..less than a decade.

You do know thats last decade right? Lol!!!! 

This is the hidden content, please

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You do know thats last decade right? Lol!!!! 

This is the hidden content, please

You always sneak a little extra after the fact. I'm on to you Garrity. 

dec·ade
ˈdekād/
noun
  1. 1.
    a period of ten years.
    "he taught at the university for nearly a decade"
  2. 2.
    a set, series, or group of ten, in particular.

3 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You always sneak a little extra after the fact. I'm on to you Garrity. 

dec·ade
ˈdekād/
noun
  1. 1.
    a period of ten years.
    "he taught at the university for nearly a decade"

2. 2.
    a set, series, or group of ten, in particular.

Im just keeping the peace :)

34 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Lol. Coming from a poster with a VP logo.....

hell.... I'm throwing my Vs up............

Criticism is fine.  Used to it from PNG fans.  Let's look at the facts...Shoutout a team, and held under 100 yards, a team that scored 20 on Pearland.  Finally played a "real" predistrct opponent and got our butts handed to us.  Have played much better since.

Take away the KO return against Central, our D has give up 21 points in 12 quarters.  

I'm certainly not as cocky as the PNG folks.  You guys mirror Summer Creek so bad.  But I say that if Vidor keeps the ball off the ground, they have a decent chance to beat anyone in district.

Plus...if Vidor was so bad...why are they discussed in just about every thread.  

Slot T is an offense for teams with less talent.  They have some talent.  Let the darn season play out.

5 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Criticism is fine.  Used to it from PNG fans.  Let's look at the facts...Shoutout a team, and held under 100 yards, a team that scored 20 on Pearland.  Finally played a "real" predistrct opponent and got our butts handed to us.  Have played much better since.

Take away the KO return against Central, our D has give up 21 points in 12 quarters.  

I'm certainly not as cocky as the PNG folks.  You guys mirror Summer Creek so bad.  But I say that if Vidor keeps the ball off the ground, they have a decent chance to beat anyone in district.

Plus...if Vidor was so bad...why are they discussed in just about every thread.  

Slot T is an offensive for teams with less talent.  They have some talent.  Let the darn season play out.

You're going to make him come litter in your town. Don't say I didn't warn you.lol

29 minutes ago, Sleepy1 said:
18 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You're going to make him come litter in your town. Don't say I didn't warn you.lol

Lotta people on high horses in this thread. :)

As long as that litter doesn't include "Interstate 10 Vidor 0" signs, no big deal.  Haven't lived there in 15 years.  But I doubt any of the fans of other teams had to face the years of ridicule we did.  22 game losing streaks.  A lot of stuff.

Then everytime we have a tad bit of success, you come pee in our cornflakes.  Just let it play out...The odds, and history, say we won't beat the MC teams.  But I'd love to see a DC for the second time in my 42 years.  Can you blame me for that?

4 hours ago, NDNation said:
3 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Idk some vidor fan i don't remember who it was but he told me on here that we have never seen vidors off before,smh,our def is better than last year stopping the run so that =vidor will lose same thing diff year just like train got handled

You won't catch me saying that we'll beat Nederland. I won't believe that till it happens. I'm not basing any win off of our Offense, I'm looking more at our D. We handled Vidor last year, same kids minus the little Q, as he was injured I believe. IMO our D will be as good if not better than last year and we had the top D in district.

this statement is based off what??? the silsbee back wasn't fast and almost had a 200 yard game...GCM, you basing your run defense was good because of that game??? REALLY??? Lumberton...C'MON MAN!!! you have beaten SUPER CUPCAKES you have no idea HOW good the Qb REALLY is or your run defense.

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

this statement is based off what??? the silsbee back wasn't fast and almost had a 200 yard game...GCM, you basing your run defense was good because of that game??? REALLY??? Lumberton...C'MON MAN!!! you have beaten SUPER CUPCAKES you have no idea HOW good the Qb REALLY is or your run defense.

Seriously, Tyler was a good back last year and looks to be even better this year...if the Silsbee O line can get it together. 

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

Nice statement,but i can tell you this im not sure about alot of things just yet but our def is getting better,brace your self because i can promise you one thing Pam might win but they won't run threw us,it's going to be a great game battle until end,the reason i posted that was because our def played its best game of year against L train and there getting better time will tell all but i hear how Pam will run though everyone,but Png will make then earn every yard it won't be a blow out, i say 7 or 14 point spread and it could go either way we don't know until its played,good luck come week 8

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

Oh and as far as our qb i know how good he is,he might be young but it don't matter he will give yall fits alone,watch im not going to talk just wait and see this kid is for real,you might can slow him down but you will not stop him he is a freak of nature,that the facts.

11 hours ago, pakronos said:

first off, regardless how bad central might be playing now, they seem to always get a late start and gives PN-G a game...you would be FOOLISH to turn your back on a big rival like nederland...rivalry=records go out the window. despite the shellacking vidor took against BH, they are probably playing the best ball right now in the district. why?? because they are running the ball and scoring ALOT of points. imo vidor is one of those teams even if this is a fluke, that will knock you out of contention. that means if you lose to PAM and Nederland, PNG should be worried. don't know when the central game is, but that game and vidor will determine what will happen to png. one more tid bit....PNG better hope that their little mike vick, rg3,russell wilson, cam newton, or whatever "athletic" qb of the week they deem him, stay healthy. if he goes down, so does png. yeah i know who the back up is...different game that they won't be use to.

backup is more than ready to step inm may not be as elusive as RJ but the kid can ball, his daddy played on the 89 team that went to the semis, he has the genes and the talent to step right in , keep digging mouse better yet give me a call and I will give you the scoop, number is still the same

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

backup is more than ready to step inm may not be as elusive as RJ but the kid can ball, his daddy played on the 89 team that went to the semis, he has the genes and the talent to step right in , keep digging mouse better yet give me a call and I will give you the scoop, number is still the same

His post was rather funny... Now if you or I made that post.... We would be Racist.... LOL......... But, it is what it is... Although the backup cant step in a do what he does.... And it was the quarters, not the semis!!!!!!!!! He aint his daddy...... Not in the ballpark!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

His post was rather funny... Now if you or I made that post.... We would be Racist.... LOL......... But, it is what it is... Although the backup cant step in a do what he does.... And it was the quarters, not the semis!!!!!!!!! He aint his daddy...... Not in the ballpark!!!!!!!

he isn't his daddy but he has some game lol. Aint nothing racist about his post lol, sat many a game with him, meet him in person you will laugh so hard your stomach will hurt. lol