Dayton V NC

Octfeb

NC should have a good team after gutting KP with six of their best players x-ferring to NC I hear. Looking for the Bronco's to have another good game. I like what I seen last week getting kids plugged into the right spots and coaching making good half time adjustments. ( also getting help from starters who have been sidelined due to injuries)

I got New Caney winning this one. Of course i'm a homer and believe most of the Dayton posters will take Dayton. I think NC will score 42. Question is can Dayton win a shootout and score more than 42? NC has three good recievers which makes it tough to double up on any one of them. The rushing attack has been a good combination of Allison and Cooper running the read option. I really wish I would be able to see this one live, but have to keep the wife happy. Taking an anniversary trip to New York but will be keeping up with the score on this site. So please keep me updated throughout the game.

5 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

NC should have a good team after gutting KP with six of their best players x-ferring to NC I hear. Looking for the Bronco's to have another good game. I like what I seen last week getting kids plugged into the right spots and coaching making good half time adjustments. ( also getting help from starters who have been sidelined due to injuries)

I only know of two, one of which was with NC last year for most of the season.

14 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I got New Caney winning this one. Of course i'm a homer and believe most of the Dayton posters will take Dayton. I think NC will score 42. Question is can Dayton win a shootout and score more than 42? NC has three good recievers which makes it tough to double up on any one of them. The rushing attack has been a good combination of Allison and Cooper running the read option. I really wish I would be able to see this one live, but have to keep the wife happy. Taking an anniversary trip to New York but will be keeping up with the score on this site. So please keep me updated throughout the game.

Yall have a awesome time... Don't be on here to much LOL 

7 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

I was just going off what someone posted earlier this year - my bad. I think this game will be a good test for both teams. Do you know why KP is down this year ?

I couldn't say for sure, but from the game against us, they rotated two young QB's. Neither could get in a groove. I think they should pick one and let him get all the snaps. We also dominated them on both sides at the line of scrimmage.

3 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I think NC scores at least 40. I'm gonna say 41-27 NC.

What game are you basing your guess on - Splendora or Humble because we made a lot of personnel changes for the Humble game and this Friday we have several of our starters back &  healthy. I think it will be a close game with Dayton on top.

2 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

What game are you basing your guess on - Splendora or Humble because we made a lot of personnel changes for the Humble game and this Friday we have several of our starters back &  healthy. I think it will be a close game with Dayton on top.

I have not seen Dayton, so my post is based on speculation. I know NC has averaged 43 points a game. Could have scored a lot more. I am also going off NC seasons stats to date for defense. So really to answer your question I can only say it was a guess on my part. I also believe NC has a better team this year than last. 

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow. Bronx need to get after NC on defense and get some 3 and outs early. I know that sounds obvious but I would like to see this team get some confidence early on the defensive side and set the tone with some big hits. Last week who ever that corner was that hit that kid from Humble got the kids coaches and fans fired up. A win tomorrow would be  huge and give Nations along with this staff their first home win of the year. Go Bronchos!!

10 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

NC looses this one at the bronco stadium, they haven't played any contenders all year, hate to sound like 14, but they don't look that good on film, Broncos win this one due to the turnovers the Eagles have in this one, and the Broncos fast start.

Broncos need to keep down penalties.

55 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

NC looses this one at the bronco stadium, they haven't played any contenders all year, hate to sound like 14, but they don't look that good on film, Broncos win this one due to the turnovers the Eagles have in this one, and the Broncos fast start.

You're probably watching the JV film if you don't think New Caney looks good, and it looks easy. Tomball Memorial beat them but will probably compete for their district's title along with Brenham and Magnolia. I watched the Dayton vs Humble game Monday and I would be kind of surprised if Dayton stayed with two tds of New Caney. Good win against Humble but New Caney is a step execution, coaching and motivation wise.

*PS - Nations called Porter Splendora's little brother. Besides the fact that Porter has 700 more kids than Splendora and a better coach it will be interesting to see what he says after the game.

33 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're probably watching the JV film if you don't think New Caney looks good, and it looks easy. Tomball Memorial beat them but will probably compete for their district's title along with Brenham and Magnolia. I watched the Dayton vs Humble game Monday and I would be kind of surprised if Dayton stayed with two tds of New Caney. Good win against Humble but New Caney is a step execution, coaching and motivation wise.

*PS - Nations called Porter Splendora's little brother. Besides the fact that Porter has 700 more kids than Splendora and a better coach it will be interesting to see what he says after the game.

We wouldn't expect anything less from you 14, by the way nice drop in ranking this week.