Livingston 32 Lumberton 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

He is another reason I'm contacting UIL. He was saying stuff like that all night

haha sounds like he Is a lot better than ole Reba. Listened to the announcers of the Nederland game talking about how she was such a pleasure to listen to at the games as an announcer, im thinking to myself this fool must have bumped his head lol, she was probably the most bias announcer that ive had the misfortune of listening to at a ball game. That and the annoying sponsored first down adds lol. 

I believe that Nederland will have to give that one up, from what I heard Leday actually has a Port Arthur address, How could LN have overlooked this and let this happen. Kinda funny thinking That Livingston may be 2-0 here shortly. Im not sure how the Bulldog faithful is gonna like that verdict being 1-1 after the decision is made. Man this year has been crazy, must be the full moon!

59 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I believe that Nederland will have to give that one up, from what I heard Leday actually has a Port Arthur address, How could LN have overlooked this and let this happen. Kinda funny thinking That Livingston may be 2-0 here shortly. Im not sure how the Bulldog faithful is gonna like that verdict being 1-1 after the decision is made. Man this year has been crazy, must be the full moon!

Some kids have a PA address that go to Ned. From 9th Ave. To Twin City Hwy and 365 to Jimmy Johnson is NISD with a couple of roads being PNGISD. Now, if he has like an address off Savannah or something then that's different.

Not pouring salt in the wound... But read my posts after last weeks game. I never seen Lumberton as a playoff contender... People can't take Livingston lightly... Nederland is not as bad as these Internet warriors think... They just put a beating on them... Lumberton plays with heart... I will leave it at that... Good luck on the rest of the season..

I think in the next two to three weeks we will have a good idea of how the district is shaping up as for as playoff picture scenarios go sure the number 4 spot will be up for grabs. Looks like Vidor is playing mistake free clock eating football and putting up numbers as well. Could be an interesting district the way it is shaping up.