Livingston 32 Lumberton 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

As far as the officials go, these were no where near the best and I haven't ever seen as many penalties waved off as they did. That being said, I agree with Coach Babin in that we did everything we could to lose this game. Now for that announcer..... some of you may remember the lady announcer they had a few years back? This guy made me wonder if maybe he was her son. I guess that is common in the other L-Town. Frankly, I was surprised to log on and see this topic was still going, time to lock it up and move on down the road.

10 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

As far as the officials go, these were no where near the best and I haven't ever seen as many penalties waved off as they did. That being said, I agree with Coach Babin in that we did everything we could to lose this game. Now for that announcer..... some of you may remember the lady announcer they had a few years back? This guy made me wonder if maybe he was her son. I guess that is common in the other L-Town. Frankly, I was surprised to log on and see this topic was still going, time to lock it up and move on down the road.

Per it being Friday in a few minutes I agree. Hopefully no one calls the UIL or wants to after the Lee game.