West Orange-Stark 61 Houston KIPP Northeast 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

No one wants to play Wos. Most people worried bout wins and stats not getting better. Play em in pre season and learn from it. No way to practice against anything like them. At least if you play them, then you can look back when you have to face a great team. Its a no brainer. Wanna be the best, gotta beat the best

2 hours ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

Dang pretty soon people gonna start calling the UIL on WOS for bullying! Lol yall gotta let the other teams score sometime this season. Looking like another state tournament appearance is in the Stangs future

They better take every game, one at a time. They do that, and play 4 quarters, they should be at the last game of the season. Like in 2015, and not let their minds drift, like in 2014.

1 hour ago, Proud Dawg said:

No one wants to play Wos. Most people worried bout wins and stats not getting better. Play em in pre season and learn from it. No way to practice against anything like them. At least if you play them, then you can look back when you have to face a great team. Its a no brainer. Wanna be the best, gotta beat the best

This is a strange year. As far back as I can remember, Dan, then Cornel, have stacked the deck in non-district games, getting as tough of teams, if not tougher, than any the team would see until the quarter finals. Didn't happen this year.

Houston Kipp Academy West Orange-Stark
Total yards 15 338
First downs 1 14
Rushes/Yds 28/4 33/269
Average rush 0.14 8.15
Comp/Atts 2/9/1 5/8/1
Pass yards 11 69
Comp pct 22.22 62.5
Punts 6 1
Punting Yards 169 51
Punting Average 28.17 51
Fumbles/Lost 0/0 3/0
Penalties-yards 2-18 4-25

Per Beaumont enterprise website.

Predicting shut outs is much harder than predicting wins and losses. Personally, I wish it would cease. As good as the Mustang D is, they will be scored on. Discussing that feat AFTER the fact is a better time to do that than predicting it will happen. Always respect your opponent. It will not surprise me to see it happen next week because Silsbee has some speed and playmakers. As fans, we should care more about getting the "W".  

6 minutes ago, griff said:

Predicting shut outs is much harder than predicting wins and losses. Personally, I wish it would cease. As good as the Mustang D is, they will be scored on. Discussing that feat AFTER the fact is a better time to do that than predicting it will happen. Always respect your opponent. It will not surprise me to see it happen next week because Silsbee has some speed and playmakers. As fans, we should care more about getting the "W".  

+1

58 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The site's official "put Silsbee in their place" poster has spoken.

What are you talking about?  I have supported and rooted for Silsbee more than often not (and in more ways than one) over the years.  Just because I think they are going to catch a beating in this one (against an Orange County team) I am the "put Silsbee in their place" poster?  You sound like Kountze fans talking about you. And I know you're not hitting the sauce at 7 am on a Saturday. 

45 minutes ago, griff said:

Yes this is so true, and I'm not getting ahead of myself but, Kennedale, has a running back #5 he is a beast. We will need to bring our "A" game to beat them. Even though they the (Wildcats) have lost a game they seem to be peaking right now. Silsbee will score next week as well IMO. Right now WO-S needs a challenge for our future run heading to the playoffs.