STJFL Week 3 Predictions Senior Division

Grundy

BC vs WOS B - BC in a close one I believe don't know much about WOS B except I know they have a very good back and they're the stronger WOS team

HF vs Ktz - Not sure about this one

Lum R vs OF - OF in a laugher

Lum W vs BMW -  Lum W will win this one with ease

Ned vs Bmt - Ned in a blowout

PA vs WOS W - PA wins easily. I think WOS W is the weaker of the two WOS teams

PNG P vs Vid - PNG P gets its first win here

PNG Wh vs Jas - Don't know anything about the Jasper team but I know that if PNG Wh doesn't get healthy and tougher it's going to be a long day especially if their best player #25 is still out. I have Jasper winning.

22 minutes ago, Grundy said:

BC vs WOS B - BC in a close one I believe don't know much about WOS B except I know they have a very good back and they're the stronger WOS team

HF vs Ktz - Not sure about this one

Lum R vs OF - OF in a laugher

Lum W vs BMW -  Lum W will win this one with ease

Ned vs Bmt - Ned in a blowout

PA vs WOS W - PA wins easily. I think WOS W is the weaker of the two WOS teams

PNG P vs Vid - PNG P gets its first win here

PNG Wh vs Jas - Don't know anything about the Jasper team but I know that if PNG Wh doesn't get healthy and tougher it's going to be a long day especially if their best player #25 is still out. I have Jasper winning.

Looks good to me 

22 hours ago, Raider24 said:

I agree! I hear West Beaumont is poorly coached! lol!

Let me ask you a question what difference does it make? if the kids are doing good in school, practice hard and play hard. Then

who cares what the outcome is. I mean Lumberton has won a # of youth football  superbowls, but when it comes to high school  where are the district championships, playoff wins, state championships?  Your playing same kids you beat in youth football correct?  Your district just spent $900,000 + for a turf field. They should have put that money in girls athletics. At least those are the ones winning ...

11 minutes ago, mistro said:

Let me ask you a question what difference does it make? if the kids are doing good in school, practice hard and play hard. Then

who cares what the outcome is. I mean Lumberton has won a # of youth football  superbowls, but when it comes to high school  where are the district championships, playoff wins, state championships?  Your playing same kids you beat in youth football correct?  Your district just spent $900,000 + for a turf field. They should have put that money in girls athletics. At least those are the ones winning ...

Excuse me sir! This is a youth football forum, not the High School football forum! How long did it take you to come up with that one? I have nothing to do with the high school football program in Lumberton and do not understand myself where the disconnect begins to happen with these boys! So I cant help you with that one!

Now, with that being said, do you have any predictions on this topic or any other youth football topic? 

11 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Excuse me sir! This is a youth football forum, not the High School football forum! How long did it take you to come up with that one? I have nothing to do with the high school football program in Lumberton and do not understand myself where the disconnect begins to happen with these boys! So I cant help you with that one!

Now, with that being said, do you have any predictions on this topic or any other youth football topic? 

Think I hit a NERVE, 

BC--WOSB---- WOSB going just based on probably a more athletic team

HF-KTZ---  toss up

LUMR-OF--- OF always got talent, wonder why they don't step and play big school ball. I am sure they can compete and win.

LUMW- BMW--  closer than some think, BMW has not depth which may hurt them. they do have a big DE that can move

and is physical.   I predict some issues with coaches, players, and fans from these 2 teams. 

NED- BMT -- should be a good game, BMT has center issues maybe the difference

PA-WOSW---- PA

PNGP-- Vidor---  Vidor in upset

PNG W-- JASPER---  JASPER, PNG W is big  but slow and no depth other than #22 and he cannot carry them for

4 quarters

2 hours ago, mistro said:

Think I hit a NERVE, 

BC--WOSB---- WOSB going just based on probably a more athletic team

HF-KTZ---  toss up

LUMR-OF--- OF always got talent, wonder why they don't step and play big school ball. I am sure they can compete and win.

LUMW- BMW--  closer than some think, BMW has not depth which may hurt them. they do have a big DE that can move

and is physical.   I predict some issues with coaches, players, and fans from these 2 teams. 

NED- BMT -- should be a good game, BMT has center issues maybe the difference

PA-WOSW---- PA

PNGP-- Vidor---  Vidor in upset

PNG W-- JASPER---  JASPER, PNG W is big  but slow and no depth other than #22 and he cannot carry them for

4 quarters

Maybe a small nerve, but no major artery! lol

Let's start by saying GOOD LUCK too all the young men playing this weekend. May they all return to practice Monday healthy and better ball players.

BC over WOSB in a close game. probably extra points separate them. BC is a little better on the defensive side and stays home home. WOSB's athleticism hurts them in this one.

HF over KTZE by 2 scores. Ktze has some huge O linemen but they are slow. They have trouble in the backfield. Ktze   never gives up.

LumR over OF at home by a TD. Hear say is that these two lined up in the preseason. Both coaches kept it vanilla but played a close scrimmage. LumR is coming off a hard fought victory over upset PA.

LumW over BMW by 2 TD's Best MLB in the league resides on LUMW and the DB's tackle well. Offense scored on Nederland up the middle. If the coach keeps it between the 5 and 6 hole these kids are unstoppable. They block well enough to keep the DE out of the backfield.

Ned over Bmt by 4 TD's Ned RB will be split wide by the half and may get back in the back field after BMT scores a few TD's. The NED defense is vulnerable.

PA over WOSW by a TD. PA coming off a tough upset at LUMR seeks revenge. WOSW just doesn't have enough Offense to win this one.

PNGP over Vidor in a close game. Probably separated by missed extra points. Both teams are down this season. Should be a good game.

Jasper over PNGW by 2 scores Jasper just proves to be too athletic in this one. They will get to the outside on offense and in the back field on defense.

22 minutes ago, We EAT GREEDY said:

May be Nederland by 7 TD's...lol...W.Beaumont sitting their starters....Why risk injury on a AUTOMATIC W.....That's smart COACHING.....KMSL

So a coach sitting his starters just because it's an automatic win?  Did you forget this is about the kids?  Or is that just so the coach can have the excuse when they lose.  (playing the game determines who wins or loses, not the 1-0 score on paper)

On September 21, 2016 at 0:03 AM, bluestreak4 said:

So week 3 predictions was that Lum Wh Sr level would beat Bmt Warriors by 2 td's and it was the other way around. Bmt. Warriors has a really good Sr team. The head coach have them going in the right direction.

Yup whipped our butts. Those Warrior boys are big. Congrats on the win. Hope to meet again. 

• 2 weeks later...