IF WOS Played Crosby Next Friday

Hagar

This hypothetical game gets mentioned from time to time.   Not sure about past years, and don't have a clue about the future.  But this year, I think WOS might beat Crosby.  I'm no expert, as you can tell by the pickums, just my opinion.   Curious what y'all think.

27 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

WOS is the class of SETX and comparing them to teams from larger divisions is useless. Good luck WOS. Go win another one. You make SETX proud. 

27 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Yes they are the class of SETX.  And currently, Crosby is the best of the 5A schools on this Forum.  Wasn't trying to knock anyone, it would be a durn good game, whoever won.  Unfortunately, I don't see much serious football discussion going on  about WOS until the playoffs, and then, not about them getting beat.  The current team they have may be the best in the schools history.   And that says volumes. Anyone in this area who can beat Nederland 42-0, regardless of personnel, is one heckuva football team.  

21 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yes they are the class of SETX.  And currently, Crosby is the best of the 5A schools on this Forum.  Wasn't trying to knock anyone, it would be a durn good game, whoever won.  Unfortunately, I don't see much serious football discussion going on  about WOS until the playoffs, and then, not about them getting beat.  The current team they have may be the best in the schools history.   And that says volumes. Anyone in this area who can beat Nederland 42-0, regardless of personnel, is one heckuva football team.  

Agree. Just feel like this is bait to try to get WOS and Crosby arguing with each other. 

Not going there. Good luck WOS. Keep it rolling. 

4 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Agree. Just feel like this is bait to try to get WOS and Crosby arguing with each other. 

Not going there. Good luck WOS. Keep it rolling. 

I assure you, it wasn't intended as bait, just speculation.  I'm not a WOS fan, but I will be once the playoffs start.  As I will be for Crosby once (if lol) they get by 22-5A.   

My main concern is Evadale beating Iola.  They are our WOS/Crosby/etc.  Fortunately for Evadale, they don't have any posters on this Forum.  

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I assure you, it wasn't intended as bait, just speculation.  I'm not a WOS fan, but I will be once the playoffs start.  As I will be for Crosby once (if lol) they get by 22-5A.   

My main concern is Evadale beating Iola.  They are our WOS/Crosby/etc.  Fortunately for Evadale, they don't have any posters on this Forum.  

Go Evadale!!!