Bridge city, next week and beyond.

BC Cardinal97

1 hour ago, BlueNation88 said:

BC will win more games. They are a good team. #28 is a hoss. They will get back to playing teams on their level. It was a mistake to think they could hang with WOS. 

I  truly believe too that BC will contend for the District crown.  And #28 for BC is a good hard runner.i hope and pray that all of this is behind everyone and we can talk football the rest of the year.im one person that will cheer for BC .setx to the end 

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

No.  BCisBack assured us the WOS-BC game would be closer than the BC-LCM game when I said it wouldn't.  So I guess HE has to lay 56 points with Cardinals now. 

I, on the other hand, will take the Bears +56 please.

I misread it after I posted it. I think if we keep running our offense we will be fine by the time we play BC. We do have problems stopping the Slot t. We can't  run it or stop it here at LCM lol Maybe WOS can give us some pointers 

2 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

I misread it after I posted it. I think if we keep running our offense we will be fine by the time we play BC. We do have problems stopping the Slot t. We can't  run it or stop it here at LCM lol Maybe WOS can give us some pointers 

28 is a hoss.  If LCM doesn't improve tackling, he will punish you 5-10 yards at a time. 

55 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Bro one of the problems is discipline up front on stopping the slot-t. Meaning they are not reading  just reacting.  Coaches has to continue to show dem kids wat they are doin wrong on it. Lc-m has the talent. I'm just glad they opened it up out the wing-t.  Lil Chris is fixing to put up big numbers. 

3 minutes ago, dj said:

Bro one of the problems is discipline up front on stopping the slot-t. Meaning they are not reading  just reacting.  Coaches has to continue to show dem kids wat they are doin wrong on it. Lc-m has the talent. I'm just glad they opened it up out the wing-t.  Lil Chris is fixing to put up big numbers. 

Winters, Douglas and Williams ran hard last night. Hj could not match up with Katon Brown on the outside and he stretches the field for us. I think by district we should be at 100% On the defense your right we are discipline up front we have to get better on that side of the ball

22 minutes ago, WOS99 said:

Despite the woodshed beating, BC has more hope for the future of the program (except against WO-S) than LC-M. Low expectations + a coach who is clearly coasting = a long road back to respectability. And once Crouch retires, he leaves behind a very unattractive job.

I wouldn't  say unattractive. Crouch is the 4th highest paid coach in the area. He makes more money than Thompson and Dub. I just think we should be more careful on who we select next time. Maybe we can get Fedora over here since Navasota didn't want him.....

1 hour ago, dj said:

Uhh you cannot say discipline anymore apparently that is a trigger word and will hurt peoples feelings?????   ALso Atmoshphere is another trigger word that is used strictly for certain schools only. Please use at your own discression

8 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Uhh you cannot say discipline anymore apparently that is a trigger word and will hurt peoples feelings?????   ALso Atmoshphere is another trigger word that is used strictly for certain schools only. Please use at your own discression

If they had a little more self discipline they wouldn't get so upset over the term atmosphere