Silsbee Schedule

ST413

Lots of people have been asking..I have been waiting to see it online or released.

Here it is not sure of the times yet.

November

5       C.E. King                  Scrimmage.             Houston

10.      North Shore.            Scrimmage.            Galena Park

23.     Hoops giving Classic.                              Houston

27.      Texas Jamboree.                                     Houston

29.    Beaumont Central                                     Beaumont

December

1-3.       South San Antonio ISD Tourney.              San Antonio

5.        West Brook.                                             Beaumont

8-10.       Raising Cane Fort Bend ISD Tourney.     Missouri City

16.       Cleveland.                                                Cleveland 

17.      LaMarque.                                                 LaMarque

28-30.   Dallas ISD Coca Cola Classic.                  Dallas

January

3.      The Woodlands.                                         Silsbee

7.       College Park.                                             Conroe 

10.       Hardin Jefferson.                                      Silsbee

13.       Orangefield.                                              Orangefield

17.       Hampshire Fannett.                                  Fannett

20.       LCM.                                                        Silsbee

24.       WOS .                                                      Silsbee 

27.        Bridge City.                                             Bridge City

31.         Orangefield .                                           Silsbee

February

3.          Hamshire Fannett.                                   Silsbee

7.          LCM.                                                        Orange

10.          WOS.                                                      West Orange

14.          Bridge City.                                             Silsbee 

For me a lot of those depend on the time of the game.  Probably can't get to those scrimmages, which are usually held in the afternoon.  That tournament game held just before Thanksgiving, hmm, that's not good.  Last year it was on the Friday after which worked out fine.  

That tourney at 2nd baptist church...depends on the time.  Silsbee is obviously well known & respected to be in that.  Many of these games reflect that as well.  The Woodlands playing in Silsbee?  That's an indication right there.

Silsbee vs LaMarque in LaMarque..This is a new year for both teams.  Still should be a good game.  

Those top schools in Ft Bend will be tough in that Mo City tournament.

Dallas ISD Coca Cola classic.  Stomping with the big dogs.  Take notes.

It should be an interesting season.

6 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Don't expect our football/basketball players playing basketball until the Coca Cola Classic in Dallas, they'll be busy on the football field until then. TigerNation!!!

Love where your head's at but I predict this year, there will be no Silsbee Lite when they play Central.  You'll have a full squad before the end of November.  

That prediction depends a lot on who we end up playing in that Carthage district.  Not sure how good those teams are but a matchup with one of those top two teams is always very tough.  Get past that one and that next round may not be so tough.  Getting to that third round would be playing on Nov. 25th.  The Central game is that following Tuesday so even if football season ends the 25th those football players would only have one day of practice.  So still pretty much Silsbee Lite.

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I think Silsbee and Westbury Christian will both be in the Jamboree basketball showcase. I think that's the one played at Houston Episcopal High School.  If they are scheduled to play one another I want to attend that game.

I do believe Silsbee would smash them If they would play again. I would like to see it myself.