Silsbee Schedule

ST413

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ST413 said:

So keep saying Silsbee is running!!

I never said Silsbee is running i do know for a fact Coach Saveat has called to get the game but im guessing the dates couldnt match up. But to imply Ozen doesnt want the game is stupidity . I would hope some of you have some type of common sense and think to yourself why would Ozen play in the Cypress Inv, & schedule teams like Provision,Episcopal ,etc etc and not play Silsbee. 

18 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Playing big schools and losing is one thing playing a little in your backyard and losing is totally different!

Huh wth are you talking about ,i can see you have ZERO understanding what did this have to do with winning or losing it was about playing talented programs which Ozen has consistently done. I like Silsbee but you act like playing them is a privilege or a measuring stick there are tons of talented schools such as Silsbee . FYI There is no gap in basketball anymore maybe back in the days but now you can be beat by anyone no matter the classification. Just like with anything else their just labels. 

Hmm ok but you must be delusional we had one of the better teams in the state last year but you saw we got run off the court by the bigger schools in ft bend and I have no delusions that we would have beaten those 5A or 6A schools in the finals in SA last year.  

My point was if Ozen loses to those big schools you mentioned it was just that a learning experience but if they wee to lose  to little old Silsbee people would be complaining and moaning, not that we are any more of a measuring stick than anyone else.

You know reading is fundamental ,so where did i say it was a learning experience or that ppl would be complaining and moaning if Ozen would lose to Silsbee?. Dont assume or make up words that i didnt say i typed it clear as day come on guy. Anyways its just basketball not like they would be playing the GS Warriors ijs, Silsbee has a good team, and i hope they win state not just for the kids but for the PGW(parents gone wild) & FGW(fans gone wild)sake . So yall can sleep at night. 

I do know this and this is fact. Several years ago when Dr. Thomas was still sup, he made it known to the coaches that West Brook, Central and Ozen were no longer to schedule Silsbee, HJ or Kountze unless they could guarantee wins over those teams. Said we had no business losing to those teams. Heard that for myself.

Mamba is right, scheduling is a two way street. I have heard both sides in regards to Ozen/Silsbee. Probably best they don't play.