JV Dayton Broncos vs JV Splendora Wildcats

Bronco94

I am scared to use my first post now, especially on a JV thread......Im a real "newbie", my son was playing for Splendora JV (he got moved up) but I am still excited to see this post Bronco94. Actually heard about it through the Splendora JV coaching staff and I will be attending the JV game still as it should be a good matchup of two undefeated teams. Splendora moved up 3 JV kids to varsity as they are not as deep as the Broncos (thankfully for my son as it sounds like this does not happen in Dayton) but I cant wait to see the JV square off tomorrow, any father knows the past between these two. Cant wait to see Santee, Ramirez, and Nail again, those kids compete!

1 hour ago, LOLZ said:

I am scared to use my first post now, especially on a JV thread......Im a real "newbie", my son was playing for Splendora JV (he got moved up) but I am still excited to see this post Bronco94. Actually heard about it through the Splendora JV coaching staff and I will be attending the JV game still as it should be a good matchup of two undefeated teams. Splendora moved up 3 JV kids to varsity as they are not as deep as the Broncos (thankfully for my son as it sounds like this does not happen in Dayton) but I cant wait to see the JV square off tomorrow, any father knows the past between these two. Cant wait to see Santee, Ramirez, and Nail again, those kids compete!

We do only have one of the Santee brothers on JV the other has been putting on some good numbers on varsity, so yes sophomores and JV kids do get moved to varsity here as well but with 36 seniors suited up the need for more comes when needed. 

2 hours ago, BananaPants said:

Homer calls and Qb center exchange only difference so far. Splendora wins second half but deficit too large. Dayton just a run of the mill JV even without moving anyone up. Three sophomores on varsity would be the best three athletes out here.

Rookie post,dude it was a skunk,21-0 w/5:22 left 2nd qtr.Dayt takes foot off the wildcats neck.Allowed 6 tds in 2 scrimm/2 games lmao

18 hours ago, liltex said:

Rookie post,dude it was a skunk,21-0 w/5:22 left 2nd qtr.Dayt takes foot off the wildcats neck.Allowed 6 tds in 2 scrimm/2 games lmao

"Rookie post" Then cites touchdowns scored in scrimmages...

And heck, if they had their foot on the necks of the wildcats that's probably another flag that should've been thrown, how unsportsmanlike?