Nederland vs Livingston

jake94

The big question this week will be who's under center. Neuman says Lange was out due to a sore ankle, and the position would be evaluated this week. Not sure what to make of this but I wont be surprised either way. Might be easier(pressure wise) on Laday to come off the bench than to have the pressure of knowing he will start. I like Laday's chances of running the O permanently in the very near future. He was confused a couple times on handoffs and where personnel were supposed to be etc. Remember, he hasnt been around long enough to absorb it all. More reps and a SLOW steady spoon feeding of the O is what he needs. Sure liked his feet on the 5 step drop, got back quickly and had his feet set up to see the field. Anyway, Simmons and the Oline should have a good night  making it a lil easier on whoever is pulling the trigger. Impressed with the D this week limiting a good Dayton team to 100 yds or so on the ground. Ned wins at the point of attack on both sides of the ball in this one.

5 minutes ago, outanup said:

No worries......Hate is a weak emotion, a sign of failure.

I'm fine with whatever  you want to call it. as long as you can take the time to reply, I have done my job. keep the hate Rollin. Secondly this is a football forum where people from different teams discuss said football. These teams are RIVALS, Hating is all a part of that.  Any good rivalry has it at any level, Cowboys vs Eagles, Steelers V Ravens, Yankees v Red Sox,  Lakers v Celtics, LSU V Bama. What you want me to hold your hand and do the mid county kumbaya?!?! Your comment was a sure sign of stupid.

22 minutes ago, outanup said:

It's all good.....No need to take it soo seriously!! Name calling is a sure sign of low self esteem.....

Or it could show wit. For example, 

"Outanup is a conspicuously blabbering microphallus and a infamous dull-witted derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."

no need to take it seriously just all jokes here. I'm done. 

53 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Or it could show wit. For example, 

"Outanup is a conspicuously blabbering microphallus and a infamous dull-witted derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."

no need to take it seriously just all jokes here. I'm done. 

LOL!!!!!! You mad BROSCHON?  PEACE! 

2 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Hes new, we're gonna cut some slack and enjoy the fresh meat.  But you right.  Nederland is 3-4 weeks from us knowing how good they can be.  

Gotta get #17 more reps. And if possible yall need more depth, yall REALLY cant afford any injuries. 

16 hours ago, outanup said:

LOL!!!!!! You mad BROSCHON?  PEACE! 

I actually like that. My current name is not clever at all. Its just a fact. But this is GENUIS. though I have a new sense of respect for you, I'm still not holding your hand and playin ring around the Rosie with ya lol

6 hours ago, Proud Dawg said:

It seems like the newer png members like to talk about beating nederland when the game is 8 weeks away. The older ones seem to know better at this stage of the game. Plenty of that crow to go around.  I think Nederland wind by 3 tds. 

you really mean three points,lol,that kicker better not hook it left again,like he did play dayton ,then it's overtime.

Got some new ones that don't understand ownership. Since we don't play png till last, I will only post one thing. Neumann owns fairclothe. Whatever the margin, Nederland owns png. If you want it, you have to come take it. If you can, then congrats. I just don't think you can. Will revisit this again in 8 weeks. Lots of football between then and now