Houston Heights at Crosby/Post updates here!

Red Dawn

1 hour ago, bronco pride said:

I never said Dixon was a poor coach. I said in this game game against your Crosby Cougars HH will be at a big disadvantage compared to your program and coaching. If this game is close I will be shocked but it is football and penalties turnovers etc can change momentum quickly. Last week against a premier program you said Manvel would need 40+ to win. Now against HH you are trying to make a case why this game should be close. I think you just like to argue. Lol

Yeah, and we needed 40 to beat Manvel just like I said. I've learned over the last several years that great athletes often trump coaching. Riordan probably blows Sadd Jackson out of the water coaching wise and we still lost by 17 to them because Manor just had the better athletes. Same thing for Ridge Point who came into the game 8-3 and beat us by 28. You still think Coach Ford at Summer Creek is a good coach now that SC can't make the playoffs in their district, or did he run through the district twice because he just had the better athletes and more of them to choose from.

I'm not trying to argue about anything, I actually know who Reagan will put on the field and not just making an assumption based on where the team is from. All I ever hear is about how I should give some other teams respect, now that I am I shouldn't be? Think about if Crosby were to win this game by 7 points, the conversation would be "What's wrong with Crosby?". It wouldn't be a very educated comment because people don't know what they're putting on the field. Pride, you of all non-Crosby posters I would expect to understand this but instead you're acting as naïve as some of our brethren across the river.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, and we needed 40 to beat Manvel just like I said. I've learned over the last several years that great athletes often trump coaching. Riordan probably blows Sadd Jackson out of the water coaching wise and we still lost by 17 to them because Manor just had the better athletes. Same thing for Ridge Point who came into the game 8-3 and beat us by 28. You still think Coach Ford at Summer Creek is a good coach now that SC can't make the playoffs in their district, or did he run through the district twice because he just had the better athletes and more of them to choose from.

I'm not trying to argue about anything, I actually know who Reagan will put on the field and not just making an assumption based on where the team is from. All I ever hear is about how I should give some other teams respect, now that I am I shouldn't be? Think about if Crosby were to win this game by 7 points, the conversation would be "What's wrong with Crosby?". It wouldn't be a very educated comment because people don't know what they're putting on the field. Pride, you of all non-Crosby posters I would expect to understand this but instead you're acting as naïve as some of our brethren across the river.

Actually you said Manvel would need 40 to win but that's neither here nor there. I stand by Crosby by at least 17 on this one.