Houston Heights at Crosby/Post updates here!

Red Dawn

15 minutes ago, pe2009 said:

Reagan...err Heights HS....I played for them in the early 90's(Showing my age).....LAST years team would've kept it.......within 21 of Crosby....this team isn't as good as last years. Crosby wins going away. Like all HISD schools not named Lamar....they struggle vs non-HISD Schools......losing to the Strake Jesuit's, Katy Taylor's FB Travis' and other 4th place teams in the area.

Glad that I'm not the only one with sense around here...  Good point...

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's dumb to use basketball references as a joke when the Central Basketball team would run Crosby hoops out of the gym...  Lol

They would have done that to CE King the past two years also but CE King DID send yall rolling into basketball season fully those two years. 

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just like Cibolo Steele sent y'all rolling, running, dragging, ect ?

Last time yall won yalls region in football was when? Its only two teams from this coverage area that has done it this decade thats big school: Memorial and Crosby. Do your googles. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Starting to really hope Crosby vs Central happens week12, its probably going to be as funny as Crosby vs Heights this weekend. 

It's not gonna be funny.  Crosby will kill Regan, the typical HISD school.  It's others that is inflating their team to portray a difficult matchup.  Livingston, Vidor, or Ozen would stay within a touchdown of them....

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Rolled right over to a 3-7 season with players that are now will play for d-1 schools....

Yup, in 6A, yall went 5-6 playing in a bi-polar district then got sent to the couch by CE King, Soulja you wont win this round of trash talk, fact of the matter is 21-5A owns Central as of late just like we own yall, if a Crosby matchup happens we both know Central will be practicing FTs instead of practicing FGs. Its really simple. And trust me when I say this: after we beat yall this season, then yall go 0-fer versus MC, then backdoor and get beat by Crosby (hopefully right there at The Butch) I wont let it down the rest of the year. Lol

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's not gonna be funny.  Crosby will kill Regan, the typical HISD school.  It's others that is inflating their team to portray a difficult matchup.  Livingston, Vidor, or Ozen would stay within a touchdown of them....

I know, thanks for playing. You made my point. Them killing Central, the typical BISD school. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup, in 6A, yall went 5-6 playing in a bi-polar district then got sent to the couch by CE King, Soulja you wont win this round of trash talk, fact of the matter is 21-5A owns Central as of late just like we own yall, if a Crosby matchup happens we both know Central will be practicing FTs instead of practicing FGs. Its really simple. And trust me when I say this: after we beat yall this season, then yall go 0-fer versus MC, then backdoor and get beat by Crosby (hopefully right there at The Butch) I wont let it down the rest of the year. Lol

Yawn....  Ok, Mr./Mrs.  Cleo....

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yawn....  Ok, Mr./Mrs.  Cleo....

Ya coach makes it hard to be wrong when it comes to Central, we all know whats going to happen every year, it starts with the WB and goes downhill from there until the 1st round exit happens. :)

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It wasn't a point to me made.  Pay attention.  I never said they would lose or struggle....  Smh

You the one going at another squad over the excitement of a 2005 playoff win. Nobody else. Thats ancient history, hence the term used by the poster you have an issue with. :)

6 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

OK folks this a Crosby thread let's move along - I get a free pass since I'm a Dayton fan ! lol- 

We talking football, everyone has one. And in bold, thats another legit possibility if its not Crosby. Hence the post I said back earlier today on page one to Soulja, I wouldn't be poking the bear or bears of the other district you might very well play when it cools off. ;)

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I say we pack his bags and ship him over to 21 5A..lol

Still would be a 1st round loss for his Jags. He would poke the bear called Neumann or slight chance of Fairchief and they would lose. I trust Crosby or Heights staff come playoff time than theirs. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Still would be a 1st round loss for his Jags. He would poke the bear called Neumann or slight chance of Fairchief and they would lose. I trust Crosby or Heights staff come playoff time than theirs. 

I was talking about shipping YOU over to 21 5A..lol