Looks like some folks in Mont Belvieu need to learn manners

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I'm not a band guy, but I'm hoping whoever was first runner up for drum major is ready to assume that role.

Didn't intend to post again, but you're right.  I thought about it after my last post.  The few things I know about him, I'd bet he's very petty.  And I'd be surprised if he doesn't come down hard on that young lady, who's twice the human being he is.  Whatever BH is paying him, it's to much for the snob.

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Yea, just trying to deflect this a little bit. Lol

Sucks when it's your communites turn to get bashed over the actions of one or a couple of people. Lol

I hear ya. There's mess in every ISD, some folks can handle it when it pops up, some can't if you know what I mean. :)

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Yea, just trying to deflect this a little bit. Lol

Sucks when it's your communites turn to get bashed over the actions of one or a couple of people. Lol

Well, when the face of your school district goes off in that manner, pushback should be expected.  Had he merely voiced concerns about safety, then it may have not been such a big deal.  However, not only did it not stop there, it didn't start there, either.

Here was an earlier tweet by Superintendent Snob:

This is the hidden content, please

20-0 good guys. 2 min left n half. Packed house but it took awhile. Vidor parking & traffic control is embarrassing

It seems that the dainty super simply intended on making Friday night his own personal gripe fest so please don't be so surprised if folks from Orange County are a little put out.

11 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, when the face of your school district goes off in that manner, pushback should be expected.  Had he merely voiced concerns about safety, then it may have not been such a big deal.  However, not only did it not stop there, it didn't start there, either.

Here was an earlier tweet by Superintendent Snob:

20-0 good guys. 2 min left n half. Packed house but it took awhile. Vidor parking & traffic control is embarrassing

It seems that the dainty super simply intended on making Friday night his own personal gripe fest so please don't be so surprised if folks from Orange County are a little put out.

Did he not know ppl would see that?  Lol the next school board meeting will be fun times :)

4 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Where is the guy that whines so much about "facilities" at??

Shouldn't he be vehemently defending him?

Guess if Vidor had turf and better facilities, and not stuff from the Stone Age this wouldn't be an issue. Another example of a setx school needing to get with the times