WOW !!!

TeeCal85

There have already been multiple outlets that say even if he's not named the starter that he's expected to be under center by mid-season. I wonder how many non-qbs from Texas actually contribute at 'Bama. The only ones I can think of recently are A-Shawn Robinson from Arlington Heights and Deandrew White from North Shore.

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There have already been multiple outlets that say even if he's not named the starter that he's expected to be under center by mid-season. I wonder how many non-qbs from Texas actually contribute at 'Bama. The only ones I can think of recently are A-Shawn Robinson from Arlington Heights and Deandrew White from North Shore.

Nick usually don't come to Texas for offense, so this for me is pretty big.

9 minutes ago, GenerationX said:

Nick usually don't come to Texas for offense, so this for me is pretty big.

Yeah, he does come for qbs though. McElroy, Alec Morris and Hurts all pretty recent. I saw Deandrew White playing receiver for the 49ers the other day. Texas kids don't go there to play offense much because it's so much different than the spreads we run over here.

• 2 weeks later...

CE King's Trayveon Williams had a very good debut for A&M last night.  He started off 3rd string, but ended up leading the team in touches with 16 for 99 yards.  The kid is definitely explosive and most people expect him to be the Ags homerun threat this year.