Dayton vs. channelview

Daytonfan9210

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

It'll be settled on the field big guy, and we aren't looking for fans over here in bronco land, the ones of us that bleed purple still supported our Broncos when the mistake was made 5 years ago, now the board made it right, and believe me, the fan count is stronger.

So the ones that didn't support the kids during that 5 year span, you gonna welcome them back with open arms? Was a lot of empty seats on that end of 90 last couple of years!

2 hours ago, CougarCal said:

So the ones that didn't support the kids during that 5 year span, you gonna welcome them back with open arms? Was a lot of empty seats on that end of 90 last couple of years!

You know cougarcal sometimes you gotta let'm come back home, we welcomed them back with open loving arms, now on the other hand, they were asked why didn't you come long lost sheep, and you know what the answer was, "we know what kind of behind the woodshed arse whoopin the coogs got coming this year, and we didn't want to miss that because they are too big for they britches, so nothing personal, and we don't mean to hurt your feelings, but we got goals, we got game and don't stand in our way.......

Dayton fans remind me of Cowboy fans, living in the past. Broncos fans have to admit they lost to a Crosby team that was at about 65%. Both Grace and Williams were injured. Not even a real RB in the game. This years offense will probably be more talented than those that included the twins. Three headed monster in the back field and plenty of speed and size at WR. Netherly won't make the bad throws Cotton made. Sorry

28 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Dayton fans remind me of Cowboy fans, living in the past. Broncos fans have to admit they lost to a Crosby team that was at about 65%. Both Grace and Williams were injured. Not even a real RB in the game. This years offense will probably be more talented than those that included the twins. Three headed monster in the back field and plenty of speed and size at WR. Netherly won't make the bad throws Cotton made. Sorry

Cry me a river Dayt hasn't had a Qb since A Herrera 2011 last Dayt 1st team all dist Qb.Crosby's success came from their defense recently, sorry.This yr Broncos have the bigs up front,you'll see soon enuff

8 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Lol. Texans are currently the best team in Texas. Crosby currently best team in this district.

They both stink, Exans and Dallas. Exans got smoked by KC, might as well had stayed home on the couch with my Cowboys who also stink. To be honest other than Carolina all the southern NFL teams stink. Im sure its just part of the business though. ;)

13 hours ago, jayhawk said:

Seriously, make sure you have a intrinsically safe smart phone or you could get into trouble while posting.

Lol, I'm a few layers removed from that. Fortunately after leaving Crosby I stayed on a college football team long enough to get a degree so I didn't have to deal with small stuff like that. Now I choose contract companies that our safety people fire for having phones out.    

11 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

You'll never get them to realize that losing two FBS backs made a difference in that game. They'll say ". . . but I though you were Crosby". So we put Tre Edwards back there, who never played rb before, and he put 163 yards on Dayton while their big o-line and good rb had 45 yards. The injuries piled up on us last year but around here that's no excuse for only going 11-1.