Cameron Yoe @ Bellville!!!

aTmfan06

I think people will under estimate the Bellville passing game this year. I was impressed with our QB at the Columbus scrimmage. Good accurate arm and a tight end that looked to be around 6'2 to 6'3. I realize we are a run first team but they definitely have the ability to throw the ball. I just hope for a good game Friday night with no injuries! 

On 8/23/2016 at 1:38 PM, aTmfan06 said:

in the Picem contest Yoe has been picked to win 45/60 voters .

Not bad pic-en,Scratching head w/peeps pic of Ozen over Episcopal.Maybe chicken bones shook up in a cup w/chants,then dumped on the bleachers has some magic,seen it done

SUB-VARSITY

Freshmen

Cameron Yoe 34 Bellville 20

JV

Cameron Yoe 25 Bellville 7

Really impressed with our sub-varsity tonight.  Freshmen are having to play without their best player which made varsity.  JV should have another strong year after going 10-0 in 2015.  

7 hours ago, Yoe_09 said:

SUB-VARSITY

Freshmen

Cameron Yoe 34 Bellville 20

JV

Cameron Yoe 25 Bellville 7

Really impressed with our sub-varsity tonight.  Freshmen are having to play without their best player which made varsity.  JV should have another strong year after going 10-0 in 2015.  

How deep is the Yoe Varsity this year?

It wasn't as much of that as the DBs for Bellville not making plays. There were several times where we had had DBs in position to break a pass up and they didn't. Also you can't rush 4 lineman all night and let the Yoe QB just sit back under no pressure and throw all night.