Silsbee/Beaumont Ozen scrimmage

AggiesAreWe

3 minutes ago, Scatright said:

You're right, I do not live in Beaumont. I think the topic is mostly centered around the astonishment that those of you who do live in Beaumont are perfectly fine with what has transpired in your district. So much so that the naming rights to the "best stadium in SETX" have been given to the one directing all of the corruption.

Cue the usual posts about evidence and indictments.......

Not ok with what happened...  Never said that at all...  

It's the stadium's name and it's the best venue in SETX.  It is what it is...  Case closed...  

As I've said before, not sure why our bothers ' others' so much, but whatever...

8 minutes ago, Scatright said:

There he is again. The principal.

And who are you, my mother?  It seems like you wish to scold me quite often these days.  So I tell you what.

I post here and I post ALOT and I will ALOT and unless your name is Jordan Wilson, your opinion of what I post means about as much as that dump I took a few minutes ago.

Let me put it to you yet another way, if you don't like what I post.......don't let the door hit you in the behind!

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm interested to see Ozen after I heard they looked nice last week!

They looked okay.  They did have some pretty good pursuit to the ball and in the latter part dialed in their deep passing game.  They do need to work on their short passing game this week.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

They looked okay.  They did have some pretty good pursuit to the ball and in the latter part dialed in their deep passing game.  They do need to work on their short passing game this week.

Cool...  Silsbee's secondary wasn't tested well, imo, vs. Lumberton..  it needs to be because PN-G will pass the ball well...and on offense, maybe the big nasties can establish something...

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Cool...  Silsbee's secondary wasn't tested well, imo, vs. Lumberton..  it needs to be because PN-G will pass the ball well...and on offense, maybe the big nasties can establish something...

They better block somebody today