Chronicle 21-5A predictions

BellBiz30

On a serious note, I don't think anybody should be surprised if Humble is the team that ends up pushing Crosby for a district championship. Coach West lost his wife to an illness and I'm sure the latter stages of that affected his ability at work and subsequently the team's performance.

I don't like to use jv scores but I believe Humble was 9-1 last year and coach West could finally have the qb he needs to put points on the board. Top to bottom roster wise they're probably going to have the best collection of athletes in the district. With Terio Brown coming back for his fourth year and most likely his best o-line, a solid qb and a renewed coaching focus, I would watch out for Humble. 

They could potentially be 4-1 and playing with confidence heading into their week 6 matchup at home against New Caney. 

*I like Kingwood Park to make some noise in district but they'll be @Barbers Hill, @Crosby and @Dayton. Crosby get Barbers Hill, Kingwood Park, Dayton and Humble all at home.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

On a serious note, I don't think anybody should be surprised if Humble is the team that ends up pushing Crosby for a district championship. Coach West lost his wife to an illness and I'm sure the latter stages of that affected his ability at work and subsequently the team's performance.

I don't like to use jv scores but I believe Humble was 9-1 last year and coach West could finally have the qb he needs to put points on the board. Top to bottom roster wise they're probably going to have the best collection of athletes in the district. With Terio Brown coming back for his fourth year and most likely his best o-line, a solid qb and a renewed coaching focus, I would watch out for Humble. 

They could potentially be 4-1 and playing with confidence heading into their week 6 matchup at home against New Caney. 

*I like Kingwood Park to make some noise in district but they'll be @Barbers Hill, @Crosby and @Dayton. Crosby get Barbers Hill, Kingwood Park, Dayton and Humble all at home.

Humble also gets the benefit of an open date before they host New Caney.

The new district opened things up for BH to make a possible playoff spot IMO. A lot of people are high on Humble but BH is 4-0 against them the last 4 years out scoring them 122-27. I know it's going to be a totally new offense but after Dayton and Crosby and possibly NC there is a huge drop off. But then again this could finally be the year Humble becomes relevant.