Chronicle 21-5A predictions

BellBiz30

1 hour ago, liltex said:

Id be surprized if Crosby don't score 48 pts:)

Yeah, BH plays Vidor then Santa Fe which are basically two mediocre to sub-par 5A-D2 schools. Crosby plays Manvel, which was probably the 2nd best 6A team in the state last year and Houston Heights(old Reagan) which took out Foster last year in pre-district and finished 9-2 runner-up to Lamar in the HISD 6A district. Dropping down basically two classifications to start district at home against BH will be a relief. Big difference having 6,380 kids and multiple 3,4 and 5 stars to choose from vs having 1,550 with 0 of those types of those players to choose from while you opponent has some. I'll be surprised if BH keeps it closer than 24.

*threw the extra field goal in due to the new kicker from Isreal   

24 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

BH has quite a few new coaches including 3 from Allen, 1 from Spring Westfield, 1 from HS in Alabama and maybe a couple others. I know we have a lot of coaches. Not sure if there is a maximum or not.

Coaches w/ath kids=Charley Rich hit,behind closed doors/indoor practice facility

3 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I'm just not a fan of rivals, and both teams are one of my biggest rivals, but the more cocky Crosby gets the more they start to top the list.

Not cocky, just stating an honest opinion. Is this better, it will be a well contested match up with new coaching staff in place.  Tough way to start the district schedule facing the unknown with what they are building at the Hill.  Maybe a defensive struggle for Crosby adapting to Barbers Hill's new offense seeing the spread for the first time from them.  Hopefully they can put enough points up to stay in it and squeak out a W in the end.

19 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Not cocky, just stating an honest opinion. Is this better, it will be a well contested match up with new coaching staff in place.  Tough way to start the district schedule facing the unknown with what they are building at the Hill.  Maybe a defensive struggle for Crosby adapting to Barbers Hill's new offense seeing the spread for the first time from them.  Hopefully they can put enough points up to stay in it and squeak out a W in the end.

Yep, that hurt, I just pinched myself, and I am not dreaming lol

7 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Yep, that hurt, I just pinched myself, and I am not dreaming lol

One of the reasons I say that is Crosby put 40, 30, and 63 on them the last 3 years and that was them using that ball control offense, now switching offenses totally, it's going to take some time.  But hey, that's why they play the game right.

6 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

One of the reasons I say that is Crosby put 40, 30, and 63 on them the last 3 years and that was them using that ball control offense, now switching offenses totally, it's going to take some time.  But hey, that's why they play the game right.

Took 6 yrs learning the old run based offense=1 playoff win

2 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Well it wasn't too many years ago Dayton was putting those numbers on y'all, and now, yes y'all have a better program, but last year most from Crosby said state champs way too early, and then look, you just won't see most from Dayton celebrating that state title until we get it. Which won't be to far outta reach with the new coaching staff and the players we have now, the ones that came back from a program that was spiraling outta control, and the youngsters that will be joining varsity soon. Just don't be surprised when y'all get that first lost and get a reality check. And I seriously doubt it will be during the post season, just saying.

44 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

You're from Crosby now man, you don't have to use your PNG modesty anymore. It's ok to say you feel like you will crop-dust somebody if that's what you truly feel. You would be right more often than not, the rest of the time would just be regular wins. If they don't want PC in politics then there's no reason not to say "I feel like we'll kick your teeth in" on a football board.

10 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Well it wasn't too many years ago Dayton was putting those numbers on y'all, and now, yes y'all have a better program, but last year most from Crosby said state champs way too early, and then look, you just won't see most from Dayton celebrating that state title until we get it. Which won't be to far outta reach with the new coaching staff and the players we have now, the ones that came back from a program that was spiraling outta control, and the youngsters that will be joining varsity soon. Just don't be surprised when y'all get that first lost and get a reality check. And I seriously doubt it will be during the post season, just saying.

And if someone from Crosby says what is in bold, we're being cocky ? 

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

And if someone from Crosby says what is in bold, we're being cocky ? 

That's not cocky that's goals, cocky is like Crosby did last year, started celebrating to early calling the coogs state champs and then got punched in the mouth, ouch.