Making America Great Again-question

Big girl

13 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I bet if you were to ever live in another country, you would know.  Figured you to be a proud American since 2008.

President Obama was elected, but the racist comments, people calling him a monkey, gorilla, shows that much progress is needed

54 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Maybe beginning the time Michelle Obama declared that, for the first time in her life, she was proud of her country? ( during her husbands pursuit of the Presidency)

I don't agree with her. We have too many racist baboons in this country.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Well then you need to stop being so racist. or are you like the current president...lead from behind rather be a real leader and practice what you preach from out front....or..do you not really mean it....you just need someone to blame.

3 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Well then you need to stop being so racist. or are you like the current president...lead from behind rather be a real leader and practice what you preach from out front....or..do you not really mean it....you just need someone to blame.

The current two term president could probably win a third term with today's competition

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Some angry old white racist man must have written her speech for her.

I'm waiting for Democrats to start a new childish chant, you know, the ones the Democrats love to shout. It wouldn't surprise if it was along the lines of "We are victims for life!, We are victims for life! Give us more money! Give us more stuff! You owe us! You owe us! Of course it would have to be slightly modified to make it rhyme.

1 minute ago, new tobie said:

The current two term president could probably win a third term with today's competition

Probably. We are $20 trillion in debt and the one who got us here would probably win another election. That would prove the stupidity of the electorate (if it isn't already apparent after the last two elections).