What are your Top-5 rivalry games that you have attended?

Hard to pick only 5 so mine is top 10 in no particular order.

Midland Lee - Odessa Permian

Bay City - El Campo

West Orange Stark - Jasper

Calallen - Gregory-Portland

Cypress Creek - Jersey Village

Baytown Lee - Baytown Sterling

Sealy - Bellville

Aldine - Aldine MacArthur

Euless Trinity - Hurst Bell

Houston Stratford - Houston Westchester (Westchester now closed).

On the list for this coming season:

Cuero - Yoakum

Pasadena - Pasadena Rayburn

Jasper vs Silsbee-

First high school game I ever attended. Kirby Stadium. "Stop, look, and listen here come the mighty Tigers". My mom was a Silsbee grad and my grandparents lived in Silsbee and worked for the lumber mill. Great atmosphere between the sugar cane (or whatever that was that was around Kirby Stadium). I was only 7 years old.

Baytown Lee vs Baytown Sterling: The Game-

Back in the 70's and early 80's this was clearly one of the greatest high school rivalry games in the state. Easily 10K to 12K in attendance. Even now, it will be the highest attended game for both schools.  

(Sorry. Could not think of 3 others.)

"The Game" between Baytown Sterling and Baytown Lee. May not be what it once was but I'd like to see how many other high school rivalries draw 13k. Also the loser of that game traditionally falls apart the rest of the season over the loss. 

I also like the trio of BH/Crosby/Dayton.

Deer Park and La Porte is also awesome. 

Side note. Talking to the kids, Baytown Sterling vs. Goose Creek Memorial is gaining traction quickly. GCM kids wanted to do workouts at 5 a.m. when they heard Sterling worked at 5:30. It will only get more intense now that both are 6A. 

1. Plano vs Odessa Permian - Plano found a way to win every time. 4-0 in the Semifinals against Mojo.  No other team can compare.

2. La Marque vs Calallen - Poor Calallen... lost in the Semis to LM six times  but almost every game was a great one.

3. WOS vs Jasper - #1 vs #2 one year, Quarterfinalists another year, always a good show

4. Katy vs The Woodlands - The Woodlands had Katy's number and won early on in the season several times but couldn't keep it going

5. PNG vs Ned - always a classic

2 hours ago, Goblin said:

1. Plano vs Odessa Permian - Plano found a way to win every time. 4-0 in the Semifinals against Mojo.  No other team can compare.

2. La Marque vs Calallen - Poor Calallen... lost in the Semis to LM six times  but almost every game was a great one.

3. WOS vs Jasper - #1 vs #2 one year, Quarterfinalists another year, always a good show

4. Katy vs The Woodlands - The Woodlands had Katy's number and won early on in the season several times but couldn't keep it going

5. PNG vs Ned - always a classic

1987 WOS 3 Jasper 0

For a 3-0 game was one of the greatest games I ever saw. I still break out the old VHS tape and watch this one from time to time.