Silsbee football 7 on 7 Advances to state

BADSANTA

Off subject, but I'm gonna say it! Grown ups need to stop tweeting these kids and going back and forth with them about anything! Kids need to stay in a kid place and so do grown ups..,,sports is a tool for free education for most kids!! Not gonna say who it is but his father is highly upset, can understand kids talking to one another but grown ups tweeting kids and they not college recruiters is just wrong!!!

5 minutes ago, Bmt_4now said:

Off subject, but I'm gonna say it! Grown ups need to stop tweeting these kids and going back and forth with them about anything! Kids need to stay in a kid place and so do grown ups..,,sports is a tool for free education for most kids!! Not gonna say who it is but his father is highly upset, can understand kids talking to one another but grown ups tweeting kids and they not college recruiters is just wrong!!!

Call the CEO of Twitter and Facebook and file a complaint, im sure you will be heard in a "timely fashion" ;)

1 hour ago, Bmt_4now said:

I think that depends on the tweet itself, all of these kids deserve encouragement and acknowledgement that he is doing good.

1 hour ago, ST413 said:

I think that depends on the tweet itself, all of these kids deserve encouragement and acknowledgement that he is doing good.

Agreed, also there is also this thing called a Block Button, I use it weekly sometimes daily, its very effective and it works.