MOBS ATTACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS - SAN JOSE MAYOR BLAMES TRUMP

Hagar

28 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Dickie V = one of few on here that tells it like it is

Dickie V = the one who claims to tell it like it is, claims people won't answer his questions, claims people "don't want to go there", then not answer questions posed to him.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Dickie V = the one who claims to tell it like it is, claims people won't answer his questions, claims people "don't want to go there", then not answer questions posed to him.

I apologize, what question did you ask that I didn't answer? I will, gladly do so...

7 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

It wasn't the gorilla killing, it was the MEDIA OVER COVERAGE. But that's just a theory.

Does this mean I should go back and see what else happened in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray circumstance and complain of it not being covered because of media over coverage of the Gray Incident   Should I do the same thing for Ferguson Missouri?

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Does this mean I should go back and see what else happened in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray circumstance and complain of it not being covered because of media over coverage of the Gray Incident   Should I do the same thing for Ferguson Missouri?

Well which story was most important?...the hanging of a black man in 2016, or the killing of a gorilla? That's the question.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

So you think it's okay for people to be attacked just for going to hear a man speak. If that is your criteria, then you should be okay with Hillary supporters getting attacked just for going to one of her rallies. You should be okay with Bernie supporters being attacked. You should be okay with Louis Farrakhan supporters being attacked. You should be okay with Reverend Wright's church attendees being attacked when leaving the church. And you should be okay with them being attacked while the attackers are wearing white sheets and burning the American flag while waving the Confederate flag. 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You won't have to wait long. I didn't say you should forget the past. What I meant by it, which I thought was obvious, is that you are trying to use the actions of the past to vilify people in the present, people that had nothing to do with those actions. The same people that over time has bent over backwards to correct those wrongs. Yet all you do is complain and hate.

Why couldn't whites get rid of blacks? Why is that not possible? The obvious answer is white people do not want to, but I'm sure you'll have a different answer.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Let's expound on that. What part is a lie. Affirmative action laws give preference to blacks. Whites do not have affirmative action laws.

I have benefited from slavery and oppression. As I have also benefited from all of my ancestors before me. I have benefited from the founding fathers. I have benefited from all of the people that made this country the greatest country the world has even known. So have you. In the last 50 years you have benefited from trillions of dollars spent of social justice. You have benefited from Affirmative Action. Will you admit that?

Really? I pretty much asked a question in every post to you, and you didn't answer any of them.

18 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Well which story was most important?...the hanging of a black man in 2016, or the killing of a gorilla? That's the question.

Did the hanging have some really unusual circumstances?  Do you mean the hanging should have been front page because the decedent was an individual of color?  Why don't all the murders in Chicago every weekend get more coverage?  Arent most of those victims individuals of color?  Personally, I think the gorilla killing was way overdone but there is a faction ( and I can assure you it is not a faction from the right) that thinks this was a major outrage and organizations like PETA ( also not a righty organization) demand ( and most of the time receive) lots of publicity in an instance like this.

16 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Did the hanging have some really unusual circumstances?  Do you mean the hanging should have been front page because the decedent was an individual of color?  Why don't all the murders in Chicago every weekend get more coverage?  Arent most of those victims individuals of color?  Personally, I think the gorilla killing was way overdone but there is a faction ( and I can assure you it is not a faction from the right) that thinks this was a major outrage and organizations like PETA ( also not a righty organization) demand ( and most of the time receive) lots of publicity in an instance like this.

Stevenash you are an intelligent man. You don't think that a person dying by HANGING in 2016 is not more newsworthy? Come on, now.

8 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Stevenash you are an intelligent man. You don't think that a person dying by HANGING in 2016 is not more newsworthy? Come on, now.

And I repeat, WHY do the continual killings of many, many people every week/weekend in Chicago not receive more coverage than anything else?  ( But I would be willing to bet you that this was FAR from being the only hanging that has not received national attention)

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

And I repeat, WHY do the continual killings of many, many people every week/weekend in Chicago not receive more coverage than anything else?  ( But I would be willing to bet you that this was FAR from being the only hanging that has not received national attention)

Do YOU think it was a suicide as reported initially?

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Steve why are you only concerned with chicago and not new jersey are any other place, the president is from hawaii.People are upset about trump and his racist rhetoric, but he is only catering to the republican base of hate/christianity. Even the KKK claims to be a christian group.

I am concerned( and you should be too) with Chicago because there are more people killed on a REGULAR BASIS there than anywhere else.  You over estimate Trumps "racist rhetoric.  The guy is not an eloquent speaker and is brash and a self promoter.  You know, kind of like Muhammed Ali, right?  Nappy, why are you concerned about the words Trump utters but not the actions of Hillary?( what she said to the parents of those who died in Benghazi, email situation, and Clinton Foundation revelations)

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I am concerned( and you should be too) with Chicago because there are more people killed on a REGULAR BASIS there than anywhere else.  You over estimate Trumps "racist rhetoric.  The guy is not an eloquent speaker and is brash and a self promoter.  You know, kind of like Muhammed Ali, right?  Nappy, why are you concerned about the words Trump utters but not the actions of Hillary?

Im not promoting hillary and you  think trump is the best thing since sliced bread. we both know that you are not concerned with chicago are the death of any black folk. you are probably more concerned with the death of the gorrilla than anyone in chicago. Beside Hillar hasn't made any racist rants.

26 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Probably because I already DID answer them in my statements....smh

To my question of "Why couldn't whites get rid of blacks? Why is that not possible?" you answered with "No, they cannot. THAT's why". Wow, what a profound answer (if you can consider that an answer).

And you didn't answer any of the other ones.

Aren't you the one that said I didn't want to go there, then refuse to answer the questions posed to you. Apparently you are the one that didn't want to go there.

22 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Im not promoting hillary and you  think trump is the best thing since sliced bread. we both know that you are not concerned with chicago are the death of any black folk. you are probably more concerned with the death of the gorrilla than anyone in chicago. Beside Hillar hasn't made any racist rants.

I believe what happens in Chicago deserves more attention than its getting.  I don't care for Trumps approach and never have but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be an effective leader.  As I have said many times before, I have had MY FILL of those who talk a good game but can do little else.( aka typical politicians)  You haven't the foggiest idea about what troubles me.  I have tried to tell you but you have simply decided on your own that you know more about me than I do.  I thought the Gorilla thing was way overdone and you can confirm that by looking up my comments in the thread dedicated to the gorilla circumstance.

4 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

You want me to forget about the past? While YOU are still the BENEFACTOR of what happened in the past, today in 2016? And believe me if white people COULD get rid of blacks, trust me, we would be extinct...But that's not possible, is it?...Question...You ask the Jews to forget the Holocaust? Don't worry...I'll wait.

this guy here^^^......you live in AMERICA, and You have the same opportunities as everyone else...quit crying, no one is after you or trying to kill you...Grow Up!

31 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

neither has Trump! Him saying we don't want or need illegals in the USA isn't racist...Illegal alien isn't a race!

7 minutes ago, JWB said:

this guy here^^^......you live in AMERICA, and You have the same opportunities as everyone else...quit crying, no one is after you or trying to kill you...Grow Up!

I suppose no one was trying to kill Tamir Rice, or Michael Brown, or Sandra Bland, or Trayvon Martin, or Freddie Gray either huh? I'm full grown, just not blind as you want me to be. 

I'm not familiar with the details of the Rice case, but the Bland women hung herself.

Brown was shot while assaulting an police officer...

Martin was killed because he chose to attack a man with a CHL...

Gray was injured while resisting arrest....3 outta of the 5 here were criminals, and was 1 suicidal...

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Shouldn't you be getting your kittens over in Baton Rouge ready for what's becoming a new found tradition as in the annual Hog Wild Beatdown/arsewhoopin?  

Oh btw: good luck this year, hope yall ranked #1 when we beat the brakes off yall yet again. :)

#WPS

Actually the Tigers are getting ready to host a S R baseball game. We talk football after Omaha

i understand Arkansas not familiar with that word Omaha 

8 minutes ago, JWB said:

I'm not familiar with the details of the Rice case, but the Bland women hung herself.

Gray was injured while resisting arrest....3 outta of the 5 here were criminals, and was 1 suicidal...

BS....So you're saying these "crimes" warranted the death penalty? And Sandra Bland DID NOT hang herself...You are typical, but I do not expect anything less, which is why I don't trust very many like you...By the way, Tamir Rice was SHOT while playing with a TOY GUN inside of Walmart...He was 12...sick mindset of sick people...and you think its ok...Like I said..Typical.

7 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

BS....So you're saying these "crimes" warranted the death penalty? And Sandra Bland DID NOT hang herself...You are typical, but I do not expect anything less, which is why I don't trust very many like you...By the way, Tamir Rice was SHOT while playing with a TOY GUN inside of Walmart...He was 12...sick mindset of sick people...and you think its ok...Like I said..Typical.

Where's your proof that Sandra Bland did not hang herself? Oh yeah, you won't answer my questions. You just move on and continue to spout your hatred of whites with absolutely no substance to back it up. And where did JWB say he thinks "it's okay". Oh yeah...you're racially profiling again.

6 minutes ago, team first said:

Actually the Tigers are getting ready to host a S R baseball game. We talk football after Omaha

i understand Arkansas not familiar with that word Omaha 

We use it a few times in football practice, practice: I know thats something lsu hasnt been familiar with during golden boot week the past 2 years. 

48 minutes ago, JWB said:

I would have taken Zimermans gun and shoved it ..........before i let a wimp like zimmerman whip me......zimmerman was lucky he chose a kid