Stadium Damage After Rita??..*Pictures Of New Scoreboards*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect ofield very much. I have many friends from there. heck' date=' the house i am building right now is even in................oops, said too much. :lol:

I will ALWAYS bleed BLUE and SILVER! 8)[/quote']

I thought your house was in Mauriceville?

Are you EVER going to play paintball again?

According to KOGT.com, WO-S will not have a press box built for this season, for unknown reasons. They will, instead, have a 'temporary' pressbox on the Visitors side.

From KOGT:

"What's hard to believe is that the school, which has built its reputation from the success of the football program, has yet to break ground on a new press box. And it's learned that there will not be a press box for the upcoming season.

Coach Hooks, who had no answers as to why construction hasn't begun, said he was told there will be an area on the visitors side with a temporary cover that will house the scoreboard operator, the media, and even the Mustang coaches and visiting coaches who are calling plays down on the field.

WOC Superintendent Dr. O. Taylor Collins is still out of town and was not available for comment."

Yeah, but Orangefield school district.

As for paintball, I have been busy fixing my boat. I know you want me to shoot you, but be patient. Take a little break from the pain I cause you. Plus your getting to old to run around in the woods

WOS is getting a Half a Million Dollar pressbox with Elevator. New Lights will be put up soon.

Boy they need it. That kid ran to the top of the stands to sing the national antheim on a Kareokee box, then had to run from top to bottom and right into the game. He burned 10 downs of play singing and climbing.

Guest GoStangs

too bad there won't be no half million dollar pressbox this year. I'm thinking 500k is a bit much for a pressbox in this area. I'm thinking it'll be significantly less than that.

I don't know how much it'll end up costing, but I do know for a fact the bid for the press box at WOS was significantly higher than 500K.

Guest bulldogbark

lhey that was the best time , i would go up to do the half time show for the band and I always had my Jasper shirt and cap on and being a big old feller I guess they thought I was part of the coaching staff. and always was to "coach the buffet is up there or over there" man I never had to go to the food shack,,,,they had some great food in the press boxes :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin