Hillary- The next president

stevenash

Trumps taxes are no secret.  The Dems know everything about his taxes just as they did with Romney.  ( Ever hear of Lois Lerner)   They hope he doesn't reveal his taxes so they can create doubt in the minds of some of the public.  If you think his tax return ought to be audited, would you feel the same way about the Clinton foundation?

Trumps taxes will only reveal the fact that he can use all the tax loophole the IRS allow and there is nothing wrong with that. I will take a man that has made is money in the private sector rather than getting filthy rich off the back of tax payers like the clintons have. 250,000 dollars for a speech, wonder what shes promising? Crooked as a snake hilliary! Wonder why Yobama had so many of his records sealed? didnt seem to bother many on the left or the media.

51 minutes ago, 77 said:

Trumps taxes will only reveal the fact that he can use all the tax loophole the IRS allow and there is nothing wrong with that. I will take a man that has made is money in the private sector rather than getting filthy rich off the back of tax payers like the clintons have. 250,000 dollars for a speech, wonder what shes promising? Crooked as a snake hilliary! Wonder why Yobama had so many of his records sealed? didnt seem to bother many on the left or the media.

Yobama probably would have no problem whipping trump or hillary if he could run for a third term, By the way Republicans were the ones that passed the law for presidential term limits, they tried to reverse it when mr ronnie reagan was in office though

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

There were a few of you on this board who, some time ago, said that Hillary would win a landslide.  Just curious if you maintain that stance/perspective?

Hillary and Donald are the bottom of the freakin barrels!!!!!!!!!!!!But it beats having Ted or Sarah!

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

There were a few of you on this board who, some time ago, said that Hillary would win a landslide.  Just curious if you maintain that stance/perspective?

I'll admit I thought it at one time.  And although I'm still concerned with Trump, I am literally scared to death of the Hildabeast. 

21 hours ago, stevenash said:

be careful, Mitt was so confident that he didn't write a concession speech......as long as Trump doesn't pick palin for vp it will be close