Bridge City vs WOS Reg Quarter Finals

30 minutes ago, Lovedagame said:

So it's 2-3 game series for sure? I heard there's a possibility that WOS Coach was shooting for 1 game..??

Lol I heard BC Coach didn't want to play on turf.......See how that works when Rumors or Started...... Both games earlier in the season was great HS Baseball Games.....So why would Either coach want a 1 Gamer? 1st Game WOS won with a ending double play by the SS-2B-1B (6-4-3).... 2nd Game WOS blew the lead in the top 7 trying to turn a double play. Not to mention the WOS 2B was injured and didn't play (Leading Hitting in District)......Not making excuse for him not playing but he a Vital Piece to WOS... I can a sure you he's dwelling at the mouth ready for this series....May the best team win

15 minutes ago, Swagg3364 said:

I'm gonna predict this thread gets shut down before the first game.  That's my prediction! !!!

I agree and what a shame. Most of these kids have played together for many years and are friends. that being said they will try to beat the mess out of each other during the game. When it's over they'll be friends again and wish the winner good luck moving forward. It's the adults that get in the way.

11 hours ago, Lovedagame said:

Oh, I'm so sorry to get you on a rampage,  Mr. WOS!! I was just asking a simple question. I wasn't asking for excuses or justification of any Win, loss or player stats, etc. I've seen both teams play. May the best Team win. Have a great day!

I'm not on a rampage Mr. GAME....I was just addressing how close the 1st two games where.... An starting a rumor like you saying WOS wants a 1Gamer.....I can tell you new to the site and got in your feelings....lol....Its OK I really understand you a Newbie.....An you a bless day Mr. GAME