Where is Smitty

Hagar

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

he went hunting with Dick Cheney

In which of the 57 states did they go hunting?

If Bill is with them I'm sure they will be going to Orgy Island (and they won't need guns for that type of hunting).

If Biden is with them, they would just be firing a couple of rounds off of the porch.

If Hillary is with them, the second they fired a gun she would want to hold the gun manufacturer accountable.

If Nancy Pelosi is with them you can bet that whatever they shoot will have been provided by her husband and paid for by tax-payer dollars at an inflated price.

If Lois Lerner is with them you can bet that any game shot will constitute income violating any tax-exempt status and require extra IRS scrutiny.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

In which of the 57 states did they go hunting?

If Bill is with them I'm sure they will be going to Orgy Island (and they won't need guns for that type of hunting).

If Biden is with them, they would just be firing a couple of rounds off of the porch.

If Hillary is with them, the second they fired a gun she would want to hold the gun manufacturer accountable.

If Nancy Pelosi is with them you can bet that whatever they shoot will have been provided by her husband and paid for by tax-payer dollars at an inflated price.

If Lois Lerner is with them you can bet that any game shot will constitute income violating any tax-exempt status and require extra IRS scrutiny.

the united states debt was in better shape while Bill was on orgy island, if Bill could run in 2016 we know who would win President Bill Clinton(had the most fun in the oval office)

15 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the united states debt was in better shape while Bill was on orgy island, if Bill could run in 2016 we know who would win President Bill Clinton(had the most fun in the oval office)

Bill had a GOP Congress forcing him to control spending. Bill shut down the government twice trying to continue his wild spending.

And he was impeached. As soon as Smitty gets back from his hunting trip with Dick Cheney I'm sure he'll post a link verifying these facts.

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Bill had a GOP Congress forcing him to control spending. Bill shut down the government twice trying to continue his wild spending.

And he was impeached. As soon as Smitty gets back from his hunting trip with Dick Cheney I'm sure he'll post a link verifying these facts.

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

where would smitty find facts!

32 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please
 republicans believe anything their talk radio people tell them

There are a whole bunch of lies in that article. And I'm not sure why you posted it. It has nothing to do with my post.

And I hope you wasn't trying to stereotype me and all Republicans. Oh wait, yes you were.

On May 11, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Englebert said:

And Reagan had a democratic congress.  Sorry, you can't have it both ways.  Of course, reasonable minds would give both former Presidents their due...

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

And Reagan had a democratic congress.  Sorry, you can't have it both ways.  Of course, reasonable minds would give both former Presidents their due...

The subject wasn't about Reagan, it was about Bill and his spending. Reagan spent way too much also, so I was in no way shape or form trying to have it both ways.