Where is Smitty

Hagar

Well, when I started this, I was just concerned for Smitty.  I know he posted some BS now and then, most of us do.   But you have to admit he kept things going with his many topics.  Just hope he's okay!

We have a pretty good group posting here now.  Even a few liberals.  But regardless of your political opinion, I'd certainly hate to see something happen to any of you.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Smitty needs to get on here, got a bone to pick, its on week6. 

Hasn't been on in quite a while.  I doubt it's for any good reason.  Sure hate something like this.  Worry about him.

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Hasn't been on in quite a while.  I doubt it's for any good reason.  Sure hate something like this.  Worry about him.

What happened? Seems as though he hasn't been stirring up the political forum in weeks. Thats unlike him, usually see an anti-Obama thread posted daily. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What happened? Seems as though he hasn't been stirring up the political forum in weeks. Thats unlike him, usually see an anti-Obama thread posted daily. 

Know one knows I guess.  My assumption is, it ain't good.  He was the second best pot stirrer on this Forum, behind you of course.  You had no peers. :)

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Know one knows I guess.  My assumption is, it ain't good.  He was the second best pot stirrer on this Forum, behind you of course.  You had no peers. :)

Maybe he got a coaching job finally at Nederland, lawd knows he loves him some Neumann. 

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Are there any conclusions that could be drawn regarding Smitty's and Buddy's simultaneous absence?

Sure, but you would be 100% wrong as far as me. 

As for Smitty he is kinda old I hear, maybe he has a health issue going on…. Who knows. Maybe one of these Nederland ppl can go check on him. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Well, we got you back.  We got MBG back.   So hopefully Smitty, like McArthur, will return.

After WOS gets done whipping Nederland week-1 I can guarantee he will be online posting, posting about everything dealing with Ned defense & Neumann. :)

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Englebert said:

Bill had a GOP Congress forcing him to control spending. Bill shut down the government twice trying to continue his wild spending.

And he was impeached. As soon as Smitty gets back from his hunting trip with Dick Cheney I'm sure he'll post a link verifying these facts.

Didnt Bush have a GOP Congress? Why didn't they control his spending?

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Englebert said:

Bill had a GOP Congress forcing him to control spending. Bill shut down the government twice trying to continue his wild spending.

And he was impeached. As soon as Smitty gets back from his hunting trip with Dick Cheney I'm sure he'll post a link verifying these facts.

Didnt Bush have a GOP Congress? Why didn't they control his spending? I read that from 2004-2007 the Republicans had control of the House and Senate.

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

Didnt Bush have a GOP Congress? Why didn't they control his spending? I read that from 2004-2007 the Republicans had control of the House and Senate.

What  happened to spending in Obamas first term when the left had full control of all of them?

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Can you answer my question ? I will then answer yours. A GOP led Congress is supposedly so great at curtailing spending. The Democrats, according to some of you guys, are terrible.

Here is your answer:  Largest increase in the national debt ever during a single administration.  Now as you promised, answer mine.