VACATION- CONSIDER NORTH CAROLINA

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Wife and I were thinking of taking a vacation.  Think North Carolina will be the place if they don't cave.  

Big Corporations throw their weight (money) around to intimidate State Legislatures.  Christians and normal folks need to do the same.   If a state caves, like Georgia did, don't go there. Unfortunately, my in laws live there, but when we visit them, I'll keep my spending to a minimum.  Can you imagine if everyone with Christian values stopped drinking Coke, how much money they'd lose and how quick they'd get out of politics?

On 4/10/2016 at 8:18 AM, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

Wife and I were thinking of taking a vacation.  Think North Carolina will be the place if they don't cave.  

Big Corporations throw their weight (money) around to intimidate State Legislatures.  Christians and normal folks need to do the same.   If a state caves, like Georgia did, don't go there. Unfortunately, my in laws live there, but when we visit them, I'll keep my spending to a minimum.  Can you imagine if everyone with Christian values stopped drinking Coke, how much money they'd lose and how quick they'd get out of politics?

Spsent my money AND had a good time in  North Carolina!

After cancelling a concert in Mississippi, Bryan Adams issued a statement saying the Mississippi law was incomprehensible and he cannot “in good conscience perform in a state where certain people are being denied their civil rights due to their sexual orientation.” This statement came just weeks after he performed a concert in Pakistan, where homosexuality is illegal under the law. He also performed in Dubai and other countries that do not allow homosexuality. His hypocrisy shows no bounds.