why is all the talk about JV??

shark, ive finally decided you definitly didnt play soccer when you were younger(it is obvious you are a parent, because your like a good amount of parents from setx, great fans of there kids and their teams but not to smart when it comes to the game). honestly if you have ever played on a  jv level team you would know that yes you want to move up but it is some of the most fun youll have in high school soccer. on jv i formed bonds that are just as thich as blood, jv is a place where you get better but have fun, you dont have the pressure of being champions so you can really have fun with the game(esp. if you arent the best player) you say that the point of jv is to get off of it, there you are wrong i know people who have played but ONLY because they wanted to be on jv. there are people who know they arnt the fastest or strongest, and know its farfetched for them to be on varsity that particular year so they play jv ,yes to get better, but more importantly because they want to play the game. so please anybody who only aspires to be on jv dont think if your not working your hardest to get onto varsity you doing something wrong...on the jv level work hard, give it your all, but HAVE FUN

WELL SAID JCB <----- i beleive in JV . . . thats what builds a program - . . . Where kids get the idea of what hihg school soccer really means. NOthing wrong with JV soccer . you got to have it if you  are trying to build a strong program... thats why every team in the world has a reserve teams. TO become stronger PLAYERS.  . . isnt that what american soccer really needs to get some respect for the game. . .

Aggreed with both Jlamar and JCB... Its not ALL about being on the Varsity squad.... its about loving the game.... thats it... if you love the game enough.. then that will inspire you to get to the next level... soccer is the beautiful game... no matter "where" or "who" you play with... live it... love it... breath it... but most importantly... respect it and HAVE FUN.... jeeezzzz....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317