2017 recruiting.

king

35 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Our best chance is if Shaw goes to L.A. Rams. I don't see it either way though. 

Tbh this situation is all but dead..This was a Landon Collins situation mom wanted Texad but he chose Stan..if Herman can keep in touch an somehow get a visit in January we could very well have a flip but thats a big "If" ..But if is anyone who can change you is "MOM" 

2 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yep.  It just sucks that Charlie couldn't win more games because he and cookie cakes were some serious recruiting bidness:

This is the hidden content, please

I wasn't thinking this earlier...We had Browning,Wilson and I feel coulda landed Walker plus others if Strong would have won and still been here...

Idk was going on, like is Herman panicing??  He's giving offers out left and right...we just offered 3aggie commits and now they're making a big deal on Twitter...maybe is cause they want to come idk but its not a good look at all,..Like this is the University of Texas smh

one thing I admired about Mack Brown , Everybody didn't get a Texas Offer...It was so rare to get one that if you did it was almost like a no brainer to come to the 40, I think that's why Mack got some many as he did...kids wished they got Texas offers (Luck,Winston,Barrett) just to name a few...Now I understand Herman is coming in behind the 8ball so he's just tying to get kids but next year I hope he starts to go that way...

Is crazy as a former coach when you come across 4 and 5 star kids saying man I wish I got a Texas offer ...them things use to be sacred lol 

15 hours ago, D3zii said:

Idk was going on, like is Herman panicing??  He's giving offers out left and right...we just offered 3aggie commits and now they're making a big deal on Twitter...maybe is cause they want to come idk but its not a good look at all,..Like this is the University of Texas smh

one thing I admired about Mack Brown , Everybody didn't get a Texas Offer...It was so rare to get one that if you did it was almost like a no brainer to come to the 40, I think that's why Mack got some many as he did...kids wished they got Texas offers (Luck,Winston,Barrett) just to name a few...Now I understand Herman is coming in behind the 8ball so he's just tying to get kids but next year I hope he starts to go that way...

Is crazy as a former coach when you come across 4 and 5 star kids saying man I wish I got a Texas offer ...them things use to be sacred lol 

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Toenail Carter just decommitted from Gawga.  Lots of smoke with him and the good guys:

This is the hidden content, please

BOW!!!

Herman needs to jump on that ASAP.....heard a lot of people in his corner pushing UT and with both RBS coming back next season I figured this could happen..

If we can get him he will be the 2nd best RB on the team even with Eno an porter and could swinging recruiting 17 in our corner