2017 recruiting.

king

4 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Did anyone else see where the HammBone CB'd Kendall Sheffield to the good guys today?  What would ever possess him to do such a thing, especially considering everyone else has him CB'd to aggy??

This is the hidden content, please

He's trying to jinx UT.

On 12/17/2016 at 7:33 AM, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Dude, take an Aaron Rodgers pill and R-E-L-A-X. Relax!  It's gonna be ok. Herman now just has to fill this class out,  then worry about winning games in 2017. You will see a totally different recruiting method next year if he does. And aggy tears...

This.  It is inevitable.  Not even worth an I told you so.  All but the most delusional of aggys are taking a cue from their distinguished alumni Clayton Williams...

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

Marvin Wilson realeases Top 5 of

LSU,OhioSt, OU, FSU, an a surprise of USF (Strong) lol

Texas didn't make the cut, but nothing new 

Hate missing out on him.  As you can guess from the final 5, we were a virtual lock to land him with Charlie.  And as I stated early this fall, another school in Texas has zero chance to land him.  I'm rooting for him; he's a great kid.  Unless he goes to OU of course.  

Coach O is likely to land him.  And even with that stellar defense he already has, Marvin will be an immediate game changer.

47 minutes ago, king said:

I bet that ratio is inline with the percentage of 4/5* ratings that are awarded. There are tons more 2/3* recruits out there than 4/5*. The real question is what is the percentage of 4/5* make it to the nfl as opposed to lower rankings.

3 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I bet that ratio is inline with the percentage of 4/5* ratings that are awarded. There are tons more 2/3* recruits out there than 4/5*. The real question is what is the percentage of 4/5* make it to the nfl as opposed to lower rankings.

5 stars are only the top 50 athletes. So your percentages are skewed to start. 

8 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

There are usually about 30 -5* players and 300 - 4* out of the roughly 2500 FBS Players signed each year which is around 13%.  

3 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

That's right. So the real question is what percentage of those 30 5* guys end up making nfl rosters compared to lower star ratings. Is there a correlation there or are the numbers still skewed? 

About half of the 30 or so 5 star players get drafted each year.

These are some numbers for 1st rounders.  Everyone should just do like Bama and take all of the 5 stars they can get.  Half of them will pan out.  

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

These are some numbers for 1st rounders.  Everyone should just do like Bama and take all of the 5 stars they can get.  Half of them will pan out.  

What school is not currently already doing this? 

.....curious 

23 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

So the conclusion in that article is what I'm talking about. You have to dig deeper to get the real answer...a 5* has a much higher percentage of making the nfl than say a  2* because there are so few 5* to begin with.