Silsbee vs Levelland State Semifinal

One thing I've learned watching the Evadale girls this year, never underestimate the power of having 10 good players. In our run to the Regional Semi's, by the 4th Qtr several teams were struggling.   Silsbee's depth will be a Big factor in this tournament.  Go Tigers!

Here's the TV schedule.  

This is the hidden content, please

45 minutes ago, 24 over par said:

my knees wont let me sit in the bleachers all day anymore, sure wish all games were on direct tv    good luck to all 3 local teams and safe travel to all making the drive 

Will be broadcasted on the web if you don't have cable or satellite.

10 hours ago, TopDawG52 said:

Imo I don't see any team Stopping Silsbee from winning this title.. Tigers are just to deep.. 

Interesting about the depth.  I know a teacher at Navasota who has several from the team.  She told them about Silsbee's depth last week.  One came to class on Monday and one told her, "Ms ___, you were right, they got a bench.  I just couldn't keep up."   

It was a nasty trip here as well.  We're in Arlington, Tx, visiting folks in Arlington & Fort Worth.  I couldn't listen to the EC game; I was busy driving.  I am glad they won.  I am going to settle in here & figure out how to watch and or listen to the Silsbee game tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

It was a nasty trip here as well.  We're in Arlington, Tx, visiting folks in Arlington & Fort Worth.  I couldn't listen to the EC game; I was busy driving.  I am glad they won.  I am going to settle in here & figure out how to watch and or listen to the Silsbee game tomorrow.

you can listen to live audio on  this website.. if you want to watch live stream..  channel 323  timewarner or online live stream on Nfhsnetwork.com  you have to pay a 10 dollars to get live stream for the day. or 15 bucks for a month pass.