Dallardsville Big Sandy 101 Martinsville 52/Final

WOSgrad

The Big Sandy Wildcats take one more step in the Class 2A playoffs as they take on the Martinsville Pirates tonight in area round play. The Wildcats, 33-2 on the season and the Champions of 24-2A, reached this round with a 71-44 victory over Lufkin Pineywoods Academy, 71-44.  The Pirates, the 3rd place team out of 22-2A, reached this round with a 70-63 bi-district win over Price Carlisle.

The winner of this game will face the San Augustine/Shelbyville winner.

Join Ken Luck and Robert Howell for all of the action from Woden High School in Woden beginning with the 7:00 pm tip off by tuning your radio to The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM, or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Big Sandy Wildcat playoff basketball on The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

12 minutes ago, HasBeen36 said:

I actually tried talking my buddy into heading to Conroe to watch the Kountze and Crockett game but he insists on watching this team play. I'm expecting a pretty big blowout from what I've been reading. You got a prediction for me?

Big Sandy by 40-50 points is my best guess. I don't believe the boys will play remotely as bad as they did last game.

I think you will see a controlled, well oiled machine tonite take advantage of Martinsville, from the tip.

Give me Big Sandy 89 - 44

5 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

Big Sandy by 40-50 points is my best guess. I don't believe the boys will play remotely as bad as they did last game.

I think you will see a controlled, well oiled machine tonite take advantage of Martinsville, from the tip.

Give me Big Sandy 89 - 44

Sweet. I'm already planning on attending the Big Sandy/San Augustine match up next week to maybe see them play against a little better opponent

I have no dog in the hunt and for the record am not from Big Sandy.....just the guy who said they won't play in another game within 20 points about 2 months ago.....Good luck

San Augustine - Feb. 23 vs.  West Hardin, 63-36

Big Sandy -Feb. 5 - West Hardin, 101-35*

1 minute ago, MOSSHILL said:

Buna, EC and Kountze (still in 3a playoffs = victims)

Tatum, Shepherd, Brock, Coldspring, Jasper, Corsicana, and College Station have all fell victim to those Big Sandy Wildcats.....

College Station 5A playoff team

Tatum 4A still playing

Coldspring lost tonight to Wheatley