Week 4 @ Port Arthur Memorial

Week 5 Bye

Week 6 @ Beaumont Ozen

Week 7 @ Nederland

Week 8 Lumberton (Homecoming)

Week 9 @ Port Neches-Groves

Week 10 Livingston

Week 11 @ Baytown Lee

Week 8 = Everyone gets to play! The waterboy and towelboy will be getting smooches from the Homecoming Queen!

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

Week 8 = Everyone gets to play! The waterboy and towelboy will be getting smooches from the Homecoming Queen!

Well I'm glad you will finally get to see your boy play that week.  And I sure hope PAM rolls into Lumberton thinking like that.  Don't forget about all the homecooking that happens in Raider Stadium. 

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

It's not a knock on Lumberton having them as Homecoming, it just happened that way.  Didn't want to have homecoming too early in the season like against Katy Tompkins or Vidor or too late like against Livingston.   Central only has 4 "home" games this year to choose from.  The Raiders were Central's homecoming last year and pushed them to the end of the game before it was decided...

18 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Well I'm glad you will finally get to see your boy play that week.  And I sure hope PAM rolls into Lumberton thinking like that.  Don't forget about all the homecooking that happens in Raider Stadium. 

My son is the best dang towel boy that ever donned the cloth, Jockstrap! He could out dry a football on a stormy SETX night before you could say Chattahoochie!

On 2/22/2016 at 4:51 PM, bigdog said:

Reported by channel 12, I haven't seen any confirmation so take that as you will.   interesting to see MCM for week 11.

This is the hidden content, please

Cb2ke7UW4AEpWLy.png:large

Going off what teams have coming back and what I saw from the previous season, my feeble mind predicts the following going into Week 11:

Vidor (2-5) vs PA Memorial (7-0): PAM plays their Freshman 2nd string while resting their bellcows heading into the playoffs. Vidor laments the day that Port Arthur dropped to 5A.

Port Neches-Groves (6-1) vs Nederland (6-1): Both w/ Losses to PAM, battle for 2nd in District. Larry and BF secretly agree to play the 2s in the second half to see what they have coming "next season" so the old timers can drink coffee and debate games from the 1950s about which school is better. A mysterious 8th grade kicker puts it though the uprights for the win.

Lee (1-6) vs Central (4-3): Central gets into the playoffs with a 5th win, Foreman waves his towel around getting the Jaguar faithful pumped for a Bi-District game at the Butch. 

Livingston (0-7) vs Ozen (3-4): Ozen finishes district play @ 4-4 and misses the playoffs due to losses at the hands of PAM, PNG, Nederland and Central. They can care less because it's basketball season, and Livingston's punishment for submitting false numbers is finally at a close.

Lumberton (3-5) Bye: Coach knows how to roll out the balls for basketball tryouts. 

53 minutes ago, pakronos said:

wow, PAM has the home cup cake schedule, but go on the road to nederland and png.... looks like a stacked deck in those games lol...i guess PAM just gotta punchem in the mouf early before refs start throwing laundry smh..

PAM has PNG and Nederland at home. The team listed first is the home team 

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I have for Nederland's schedule so far, did someone ever get confirmation on non-district games?

Week   Home               Away
3          Nederland        Livingston
4          Baytown Lee    Nederland
5          Nederland        Vidor
6          PAM                 Nederland
7          Nederland       Central
8          Ozen               Nederland
9           *BYE*
10        Nederland      Lumberton
11        PNG               Nederland