Beaumont Central 66 Nederland 39/Final

WOSgrad

Is that an explanation?  How were they backing Central?  Seems like the same support that was given to Central was given to Ozen as well.  

Now I do know the Ozen administration did diservices to the State runner up team last year.  I felt like Ozen wasn't sent off properly (they should have) amongst other things...  

15 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How did BISD set Central up to win state?  Looks like those 2 years, that team was loaded.  

Do we even have to discuss how Toby wanted the Ozen job but was given Central instead? Or how they ran off all the good football coaches(Brooks & Nelson) & not to mention Bouttee?  Or how the past admin has portrayed Ozen to the residents of Beaumont which all has result in Ozen dropping to 4a numbers come on Soulja really? I guess you're blind to all of this huh? This has been known for years, Dr. Thomas & Saveat have always been pro central especially when it comes to athletics all you have to do is simply pay attention but of course since its benefitting Central you don't see it though lol this is why I will always consider Ozen the best high school in Beaumont because even with the admin against us and 4a numbers we continue to have the best basketball program in the area and have probably produced more D-1 athletes since we've been open than Central & WB. 

On 2/3/2016 at 8:13 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Really strange...  I went to the Port Arthur Snooze....  No article available for the Nederland loss to Central OR the Ozen loss.  I'm convinced that there would have been a huge couple of articles had Nederland won one or both.  .....nothing in the 'Beaumont Surprise' either..  

Before you run your mouth on something you don't know a single thing about, talk to me first. In fact, I would like to know when the last time you picked up a News was. Do you have a subscription? Do you see our entire sports section each day? Curious on this

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

Before you run your mouth on something you don't know a single thing about, talk to me first. In fact, I would like to know when the last time you picked up a News was. Do you have a subscription? Do you see our entire sports section each day? Curious on this

Wasn't a shot at you, Gabe at all.  I like your work.  More of a shot at local media coverage vs. Central or Ozen vs. Nederland.  I don't have a subscription to no local paper, but occasionally buy them or visit their online links.  

Between the two newspapers you mentioned there are 4 reporters. 4 total reporters to cover however many teams there are in our combined coverage area. We also rely on coaches to call in scores if we cannot make it to a certain game for the reason we set for going to the game we did cover. 

2 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Do we even have to discuss how Toby wanted the Ozen job but was given Central instead? Or how they ran off all the good football coaches(Brooks & Nelson) & not to mention Bouttee?  Or how the past admin has portrayed Ozen to the residents of Beaumont which all has result in Ozen dropping to 4a numbers come on Soulja really? I guess you're blind to all of this huh? This has been known for years, Dr. Thomas & Saveat have always been pro central especially when it comes to athletics all you have to do is simply pay attention but of course since its benefitting Central you don't see it though lol this is why I will always consider Ozen the best high school in Beaumont because even with the admin against us and 4a numbers we continue to have the best basketball program in the area and have probably produced more D-1 athletes since we've been open than Central & WB. 

Do we even have to discuss how Toby wanted the Ozen job but was given Central instead?

Yes, we can.  This is as false as they come.  He wanted to coach team that most resembles WO-S.  A team full of athletes.  Nice try, though...

Or how they ran off all the good football coaches(Brooks & Nelson) & not to mention Bouttee? 

I can understand Nelson, but that wasn't a Central get bettervthing, it was all Lambert band for non sports related issues.  Boutee and Brooks left on their own accord...

Or how the past admin has portrayed Ozen to the residents of Beaumont which all has result in Ozen dropping to 4a numbers come on Soulja really?

Wrong again.  If anything, Ozen was portrayed in a positive light from past administration...  You'd think the opposite would happen, right?

I guess you're blind to all of this huh?

Nope, but it seems like you're partially blind.

13 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Between the two newspapers you mentioned there are 4 reporters. 4 total reporters to cover however many teams there are in our combined coverage area. We also rely on coaches to call in scores if we cannot make it to a certain game for the reason we set for going to the game we did cover. 

Ok, I got ya...  Just remember in the past there were great articles after the Nederland wins.  May have overreacted.