Why does HJ care

WOS_32

I dont know why HJ is acting like there something special??????? Everyone that has seen WOS play HJ knows Wos should of beat them 2 out of the 3 times just bad calls by the refs!!! i dont know why HJ talks trash to everyone it makes no sense? someone please tell me why they do this? ???

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why HJ is acting like there something special??????? Everyone that has seen WOS play HJ knows Wos should of beat them 2 out of the 3 times just bad calls by the refs!!! i dont know why HJ talks trash to everyone it makes no sense? someone please tell me why they do this? ???

not all of HJ thinks they are special... kids that go to HJ like to talk alot for fun(i hope) on this website... i was at all three of the games and HJ deserved to win and of course they came out on top

Get off the gas...yall are about to get smoked by WH...and when you win district come talk to me (790-1817)

Are there any other teams going to the playoffs around here??  LOL!  This website would be dead if HJ and WH and WOS weren't in the playoffs.  Guess nobody cares about the other schools around here, or at least we don't feel like to we need to cut each other's throats over it.  ALL the playoff teams are GOOD, COMPETITIVE teams in their own right, on their own levels, whether it be 5A all the way down to TAPPS.  If HJ and WOS meet somewhere down the road, may the best team win!  In MY opinion the only game of significance Friday night is EC vs. Kountze (I vote for EC!).  Good luck to the local teams in the playoffs. 

I think the administrators should be able to extend warnings, suspensions and expulsions to people on this site. This school pride is great, but jeez!! don't give out your numbers on this thing, and expect someone to actually call and the two of you chat over a cup of tea, like old chaps.... That's a little childish. But if you wanna talk some noise, call 1-800-mix-a-lot to kick dem' nasty thoughts... 8)

So you really think if HJ meets WOS in the playoffs WOS is going to beat them???  After they lost three times.. what did yall some how get amazing since the last time we played yall???

We have been prac really hard and we have realized that all we have to do is stop Donahoe yall are a one diminsional team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges