The Old Coach 3A D1 Projection

Bobcatfan4life

It makes sense for Coldspring to jump on board with us for basketball. It will be interesting to see what they do with Woodville, as well being they aren't with us for basketball/baseball. If the Yes Prep district comes back into play, then we may find Hardin/Anahuac and EC back in that one like it has been in the past. I didn't like it then and I sure won't like it now. I am hoping there is a way to make us an 8 team (ALL 3 sports District) but that's fantasy talk and probably won't happen.

Another thing that has my interest is that Hardin is bringing GOLF and Tennis back into athletics. I only know of a couple 3a program in our district that offer those two as well. So, yes it will be interesting to see what happens in 7 days.

1 hour ago, CoachA said:

Still keeping my football prediction Moss Hill, District 12 will stay the same lol

I've actually jumped on board with you on this. I too think it will stay the same. 

9 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

I've actually jumped on board with you on this. I too think it will stay the same. 

I know it would be the easy thing to do.  I just don't know why they would put Coldspring and LaMarque in the same district in Region 4.  LaMarque I could see no doubt...but I still like to think that UIL at least keeps the regions geographically sensible.  Coldspring is a lot further north than the typical region 4..at least when you consider Hardin, Anahuac, and East Chambers have actually been in and out of region 4 already.  

Honestly I don't know tho...UIL definitely does not always do things that make sense. 

8 hours ago, CoachA said:

Moss Hill,  here's my basketball prediction

The new District 24-3A

Anahuac

Buna

Hardin

Kirbyville

Kountze

Warren

Winnie East Chambers

Woodville

Lol -which is the football district as it is now. So why call it 24-3a and not the same as football ? Just curious

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, Yoe_09 said:

11-3A
Trinity, Coldspring, Woodville, Warren, Kirbyville, Buna, Kountze

12-3A
Hempstead, Hardin, East Chambers, Anahuac, Hitchcock, La Marque

Welp. This happened, Coach A !!!!!!!!!!!