Predictions for Fridays Game Lumberton vs Central

With Yea-Yea playing as well as he is along with Granato and Poole, AND now add that beast Garza into the mix... I say Lumberton wins 3-1 or 4-1.  I'm not "hating" on Central, you guys are good, but from what I've seen the Lumberheads are on a different level than the rest of the district this year.

i have not got to watch central play this year and i really want too. I know they have some really great talent on offense knowing some of them, but I have not heard to much about their Defense or goalie. . . Lumberton is good all the way around the board. When we played them they were good, but it seems like they have become extremely strong.  I think it will be a close one . 2-1 on either side. . .I really wish i was going to be in town for this one . . . Good luck to both teams its going to be a battle. . . And remember the Refs are people toooo - I have to tell myself that a lot

I guess the one who takes out the win friday night will be the top dog... but i knw is going to be a war between Central and Lumberton... The winner would be who ever wants it more... I hope both teams play a good clean game cuz i knw i will... And let the best team win... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin