NFL Playoffs Thread

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Texans should give Chase Daniels a look at QB. He was great at SLC in high school. Won a national title there. I thought he was very good at Missouri. Not sure why he hasn't gotten a shot at starting.

Then again, I'm not a Texans fan so maybe you should keep Hoyer.

No chance Hoyer is starter next year.  If he is, O'Brien really does not have a clue.  I wonder that anyway.

29 minutes ago, baddog said:

Left for work and it was 13-0. Come back now and it is 27-0. As an outsider, I think any chance the Texans had was when they ran the stupid jumbo play and followed that with an INT and came away with zilch.

4th INT for Hoyer. Wow!

That was the play/dumbasscall of the game.  After that the crowd and the team was done.  Going into halftime down 13-7 was doable.  After that it was over 

good year in all we made the playoffs when many ain't give us a chance this was a very up and down year with a lot to improve  on.  We all questions bill O'Brien a lot but in all he have done a great job both years with no qb or rb. The guy is the last of our worries.  let's address qb position. and see you all next year. It was fun hopefully both teams make it next year so we can really go at it.

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

good year in all we made the playoffs when many ain't give us a chance this was a very up and down year with a lot to improve  on.  We all questions bill O'Brien a lot but in all he have done a great job both years with no qb or rb. The guy is the last of our worries.  let's address qb position. and see you all next year. It was fun hopefully both teams make it next year so we can really go at it.

Should be an interesting draft for both clubs. My Boys always seem to surprise me. 

A good and disappointing season all in one. Great job of coaching to get them to the playoffs, and what a dud in the playoffs. 

Cant imagine Hoyer being back as a starter in Houston, but have to question O'Brien on his selection of Qb.?.?? Maybe Savage is the answer?

looking forward to the draft......just hoping for players to help

ps....clowney needs to be a man or the porcelain doll he seems to be. He has 2 years left to convince me

Had a good time talking NFL with everyone....

If not for the history between the two teams, I might have given the personal foul on the play the benefit of the doubt.  Yes it deserved the penalty but not so sure  he was really head hunting. It looked like he was going lower yet leading with his helmet, the receiver just ended up just as low.  Adam Jones on the other hand,. Well let's just say he went back to being pacman.

poor ole Jeremy Hill. inside 2 minutes and you put the ball on the ground. WOW

Can't give Big Ben another shot there. Then the penalties. That city is as cursed as Houston, but worse because we smoke them every time we play them. LOL

9 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Somebody payed the holder to freak the kicker out with the laces...so set up..lol

I might better change my pick to Washington. .they came to play. Maybe our division wasn't so weak..lol

I picked the Skins. Also picked Minnesota and the Chiefs. Cincinnati killed me with that stupid personal foul. They had that won. If the Skins win, I could have ran the table minus those two dumb last second plays.