NFL Playoffs Thread

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Not really. It would have been like Dallas winning the East.....by default. It wasn't how "good" the winner was, but how sucky the rest were. Two coaches left (should have been three) due to failures.

I don't hate the Texans and have even given advice. You seem to never have a kind word for the Cowboys yet you expect respect and admiration in return?

Like I said, good luck with the red hot Chiefs. If it comes down to coaching, which it usually does, I would take Reid anyday.

BTW, Cowboys won the governor's cup this year 21-14.

A pre-season win means what.  Absolutely nothing,  just something for a 'Boys fan to hang their hat on.  4-12!!

27 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

A pre-season win means what.  Absolutely nothing,  just something for a 'Boys fan to hang their hat on.  4-12!!

It would have meaning had the Texans won. My objective is not to simply make the playoffs. It is to win it all.

I saw no whining but we will surely see some whining after today's game.

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

It would have meaning had the Texans won. My objective is not to simply make the playoffs. It is to win it all.

I saw no whining but we will surely see some whining after today's game.

Have to learn to walk before u can run,it will be a veryyyy long time before the cowgirls win it all