NFL Playoffs Thread

yeah, im a little worried about that Washington/GB game, im hoping Washington wins cause if GB gets past them Rodgers can pick apart the rest of the field. Arizona is my pick to come out the NFC. 

I like the Panthers coming out the NFC. Hoping to see Denver from AFC but probably not.

After the Cowboys, Im all Denver..only because of Manning. If they do him wrong..no more Denver..lol

15 hours ago, baddog said:

That's cool. Just keeping in checking the ones who  rage about playing one more week than a 4/12 team. Win it all then I'll listen. Lol

You make the playoffs it's a big deal coaches get fired and raises off making or not making the playoffs. As A Texans fan having to hear the cowboys fan brag about how they will be in the Superbowl and we'll be sitting at home (7-9)To have them go 4-12 and sitting at home watching us give me pleasure. Y'ALL MADE THAT BED.

On January 6, 2016 at 11:11 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

You make the playoffs it's a big deal coaches get fired and raises off making or not making the playoffs. As A Texans fan having to hear the cowboys fan brag about how they will be in the Superbowl and we'll be sitting at home (7-9)To have them go 4-12 and sitting at home watching us give me pleasure. Y'ALL MADE THAT BED.

Since being a Texan fan requires you to rub Cowboy fans noses in your recently acquired success, then my only recourse is to remind you that the 4-12 Cowboys beat your team this year. Lol

Although I feel every team in the NFL can win on any given day, your last two wins were against teams that pick 1st and 5th respectively in the upcoming draft. KC is probably the hottest team in the NFL right now. Good luck with that. I really hope you win, but if I had to bet, I would take KC.

The Texans did not play the Cowboys this season. 

I could careless about anything concerning Dallas. but when half of a Texans thread is full with cowboys fans telling us how sorry our team is. YES ...sit back and watch the Texans play. At least you get to see what a playoff team looks like today.

21 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The Texans did not play the Cowboys this season. 

I could careless about anything concerning Dallas. but when half of a Texans thread is full with cowboys fans telling us how sorry our team is. YES ...sit back and watch the Texans play. At least you get to see what a playoff team looks like today.

Not really. It would have been like Dallas winning the East.....by default. It wasn't how "good" the winner was, but how sucky the rest were. Two coaches left (should have been three) due to failures.

I don't hate the Texans and have even given advice. You seem to never have a kind word for the Cowboys yet you expect respect and admiration in return?

Like I said, good luck with the red hot Chiefs. If it comes down to coaching, which it usually does, I would take Reid anyday.

BTW, Cowboys won the governor's cup this year 21-14.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Not really. It would have been like Dallas winning the East.....by default. It wasn't how "good" the winner was, but how sucky the rest were. Two coaches left (should have been three) due to failures.

I don't hate the Texans and have even given advice. You seem to never have a kind word for the Cowboys yet you expect respect and admiration in return?

Like I said, good luck with the red hot Chiefs. If it comes down to coaching, which it usually does, I would take Reid anyday.

BTW, Cowboys won the governor's cup this year 21-14.

I told you before I don't care for Dallas. We aint win by default we won because were 9-7 y'all 4-12 in a just as sorry division. but that was the regular season this is the playoffs. and I'll take my Texans 24-13