*STATE CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE THREAD*/Post here

AggiesAreWe

2nd tier isn't open... there are people lined up in the concessions watching over the rail.  That's where I was the whole time for the WOS game.  Our side was completely full.  So the numbers they keep posting are because of that. With Katy and North Shore tomorrow they better open up the top or it will be chaos.

Edited by Goblin

So all biased aside. Does anyone truly see a rotation of state championships are is Dallas going to get a multiple year contract with the UIL? I agree that money talks and if we lived in a fair world it would rotate, but is Dallas REALLY better than the other domes? It seems to me it is just because the money is in the Dallas area and that is all it takes. IMHO

3-1 on the first day, 3-0 yesterday, lets see if its 3-0 today with a Region III sweep! 

REMINDER: If you are going today sit on the designated visitor side if you actually want a clear view cause when the Katy folks roll in this evening the large majority do not sit down at their games.