There's No muslim Terrorism In Japan!!

smitty

Well, let's see, is the Philippines involved in the muslim countries?  How about Belgium?

This is the hidden content, please

Okay that's pretty good

The first two links are the result of a political struggle in the Philippines between the Muslim minority group and the group in power, it's been going on for a long time. Similar to the conflicts between Irish Catholics and Protestants, once again though, the war is about control of the country, it's about power, not killing the name of Islam

The third is a threat, but the group didn't actually DO anything.

I can see how I might have seemed to sympathize with Islam...I don't at all...I think it's a stupid religion, even more far fetched than the others, I think its practitioners are mostly poor indoctrinated souls that are missing out on some of the great things about life because they are brainwashed with a bronze age world view and are afraid to think for themselves. I hate the fact that there are those among them who want to bring back the barbaric practices that come along with theocratic governments. Extremest Muslims are the scourge of the earth in my opinion. It's just that I know there are a lot of Muslims who are just regular people who just want to make a living and live their lives, they are Muslim because that's how they were raised, but they don't have any desire to kill anybody, I hate to see these people lumped in the with the truly evil ones. I know that's hard to do, especially in recent years, but if the world is ever going to change for the better we have to be able to reason our way through these things and stop seeing everything in black and white. 

anyways....good talking to you guys today, the threat was about why there is no terrorism in Japan, I tried to answer that, I think it's obvious that some blame can be passed the way of the US government for the rise of radical Islam. Not all...but some. My son is 6 years old....I hate to think that he's going to turn 18 in the world where we are still involved in unwinnable wars on the other side of the world. If we overreact to the threat of ISIS, this is exactly what will happen. 

I'm not talking about modern Isreal...I'm talking about the Isrealites moving into the promised land...there were already people there...they killed them all at god's command. So how did that work, when they were slashin' up those people did they apologize? "hey sorry man...gotta keep the messiah's bloodline pure"

If you could comprehend what you are reading, you'd see that I covered BOTH situations.......

I'll just have to take your word on the maps. I guess that would kind of make the entire age of exploration silly if people already had those places mapped out.....also set aside the fact that people didn't have the technology to sail that far until much later.

Shot down AGAIN........

I was talking about the people. The ones who crossed the reef and lived in north America for generation after generation who would have had no possible way to know anything about ol' yaweh or his son/him until the 14th century. They gotta feel really duped burning in eternal fire right now, didn't even get a shot at it. 

The Gospel was delivered to the entire world in the First Century.......the Holy Spirit made sure that everyone had the opportunity to hear it......if they didn't choose to believe, that's their problem.......

May not be pertinent to the Japanese refusing Muslim immigrants, but my tongue in cheek post that "they don't want all the BS baggage that comes with them" is one of my reasons that IMO we shouldn't let them here.  They're not big on assimilating, and not big on criticizing the "25" bad, murdering, psychopathic, Muslims. 

If a self professed Christian commits an act of atrocity, most other Christians will publicly condemn that person.  Don't seem to get that from Muslims.  

Maybe the Japanese figured that out and our leaders (?) are just to dadgum dumb or PC!