NEW BIG 12 SCHEDULING POLICY

The $EC has the same rule, they just choose to ignore it.  Just like the rest of the rules...doesn't matter cuz $EC$EC$EC and whatnot.

No really need for me to post this because you won't read it anyways.

2016 SEC OOC Marquee Matchups 

Alabama- USC

Arkansas- TCU

Auburn- Clemson

Florida- Florida St

Georgia- North Carolina, Georgia Tech

Kentucky- Louisville 

LSU- Wisconsin 

Ole Miss- Florida St

Miss St- BYU

Mizzou- West Virginia 

South Carolina- Clemson

Tennessee- Virginia Tech

Texas A&M-  UCLA

Vandy- Georgia Tech

Are these the 'Big Boys' on ATM schedule in 2016? 

Prairie View-New Mexico State-UTSA

whoop!

That's at least 3 wins. Where will the other 3 come from to get to 6?

Oh, I forgot. They have the Chief. That's worth 3 wins in itself.

You conviently left off UCLA to open the season.  Whatever fits your agenda.  

Alabama- USC

Arkansas- TCU

Auburn- Clemson

Florida- Florida St

Kentucky- Louisville 

LSU- Wisconsin 

Ole Miss- Florida St

Miss St- BYU

Mizzou- West Virginia 

South Carolina- Clemson

Tennessee- Virginia Tech

Texas A&M-  UCLA

Vandy- Georgia Tech

good matchups, in bold are the ones that traditionally happen every year. 

Was no slight in leaving UCLA off the non-conference game schedule. I named the other 3 as more than likely sure wins and was wondering where the other 3, to get to 6, would come from. 

There are several games ATM will be the underdog, and the rest probably could go either way.

2016 will be a make or break season as to where this program is headed. If   the problems on the offensive side of the ball aren't ironed out, it will be a miserable season. I'd like to hear some legitimate names as to whom they are looking at as OC.

Time will tell.

I'd like to hear some legitimate names as to whom they are looking at as OC.

There is a poster on TexAgs who claims to have "friends in low places."  He has correctly predicted a few things including the Chavis hire before Chavis was even thought of as a possibility.  He predicts things then disappears and has been correct everytime which pretty much has him a cult following on TexAgs.

Last week, he went all in on Steve Spurrier being the new OC.  I don't see it happening, but when Rojo speaks people listen.  He may be the biggest troll in TexAgs history that has just gotten lucky a few times, but it's still fun to read.  

Like Spurrier and his I do not give a darn attitude but do not like that he quit mid-season on the Gamecocks - almost like he just quit on his team.

Also think that this could be a major issue of "who would be in charge" in the locker room - Sumlin or Spurrier?  Could cause issues that A&M just does not need.

Would be very surprised if this happens.

Edited by OldTimer

Alabama- USC

Arkansas- TCU

Auburn- Clemson

Florida- Florida St

Kentucky- Louisville 

LSU- Wisconsin 

Ole Miss- Florida St

Miss St- BYU

Mizzou- West Virginia 

South Carolina- Clemson

Tennessee- Virginia Tech

Texas A&M-  UCLA

Vandy- Georgia Tech

The point remains that there are more than yalls fair share of Samfords, UT Chattanooga's, etc. sprinkled in there. There is no denying that. One could also argue that you guys schedule just as many OOC creampuffs as Rape U. on a year in, year out basis. So, while you quote the tough games on your schedule, most $EC schools still have multiple turds on there schedule. 

There is a poster on TexAgs who claims to have "friends in low places."  He has correctly predicted a few things including the Chavis hire before Chavis was even thought of as a possibility.  He predicts things then disappears and has been correct everytime which pretty much has him a cult following on TexAgs.

Last week, he went all in on Steve Spurrier being the new OC.  I don't see it happening, but when Rojo speaks people listen.  He may be the biggest troll in TexAgs history that has just gotten lucky a few times, but it's still fun to read.  

Rojo = Chip Brown

The point remains that there are more than yalls fair share of Samfords, UT Chattanooga's, etc. sprinkled in there. There is no denying that. One could also argue that you guys schedule just as many OOC creampuffs as Rape U. on a year in, year out basis. So, while you quote the tough games on your schedule, most $EC schools still have multiple turds on there schedule. 

Baylor will go 8 years between playing a P5 non-conference opponent in the regular season. 

2009 Wake Forest to 2017 Duke

I agree...Rapey Bear scheduling is laughable, still doesn't excuse the $EC's scheduling.  So to give you more of a perspective, let me hit you with some aggy hyperbole.  Maybe this will make more sense to you:

Say you have two pens, one with 8 sheep and the other with 4 sheep.  You keep them isolated from each other.

The pen with the 8 sheep have fleece that's whiter than snow, hooves like razor blades, and a rump like a $40 cow, I'm talking about dang!  They're your show stock.

In the other pen, out of the 4 sheep, only one seems to fit in more with the other 8 in the other pen.  The other 3 sheep have plugs of fleece missing, their hooves are cracked and bleeding, and all have rings around their necks from what looks like attempted asphyxiation due to forced butt secks.

Which ones do you take to the slaughter house for lamb chops and which ones do to take to the Houston Livestock show for competition?

I agree...Rapey Bear scheduling is laughable, still doesn't excuse the $EC's scheduling.  So to give you more of a perspective, let me hit you with some aggy hyperbole.  Maybe this will make more sense to you:

Say you have two pens, one with 8 sheep and the other with 4 sheep.  You keep them isolated from each other.

The pen with the 8 sheep have fleece that's whiter than snow, hooves like razor blades, and a rump like a $40 cow, I'm talking about dang!  They're your show stock.

In the other pen, out of the 4 sheep, only one seems to fit in more with the other 8 in the other pen.  The other 3 sheep have plugs of fleece missing, their hooves are cracked and bleeding, and all have rings around their necks from what looks like attempted asphyxiation due to forced butt secks.

Which ones do you take to the slaughter house for lamb chops and which ones do to take to the Houston Livestock show for competition?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lamb chops? When did we get lamb chops!

a modern day Aggie joke. 

Just like glow in the dark uniforms. 

Run three downs and punt.