Ridge Point vs A&M Consolidated

panamamyers

Anyone watching?

Officials just completely turned the tide here with a waved off holding penalty on the defensive back for A&M.

Would have been first and goal from the one, but they called it uncatchable which should not matter with a holding penalty.

Then the fg got blocked and A&M drove down to go up 14-13.

Would have been 20-7 likely and probably game.

I gotta give a&m credit. They chipped away three and four yards at a time then got an occasional big play.

ridge point was lucky to get out of there with the w.

that blocked punt that the punter picked up and ran for a first was the game changer.

bingo!!!! 

Wow....if Angleton wins that would be something....

So true. What I and most people did was look to much into what Angleton did against a very over rated Crosby team very early in the year. Also didn't realize Angleton was playing without a ton of starters and had a very young qb early on. One thing is for sure your record doesn't mean squat when your playing in a really strong district. I remember in 2010 LM squeaked into the playoffs a 4th place team but their district was just that good. LM ended up playing Aledo for a title that year. What's really scarey is how good Angle ton could be next year.

Edited by bronco pride