tech @ Texas

UTfanatic

Yeah. Keep thinking that. Bielema opened his mouth and badmouthed Klff's dad and many other Texas coaches. That was payback and a chance to show Bielema how to play real football.

year before TTech got spanked in Lubbock worse by Arkansas, but I guess a closer game on the road is real football. I would bet Bret will try to run the score up on Kliffy next game, then Kliffy will whine and throw another temper tantrum. :)

But to be serious, they just don't tackle.  At all.  They have great speed now out wide and Washington is a very good back.  Mahomes continues to impress.  No idea how they literally can't tackle.  Kliff has to find someone to turn that around.  they have gotten some pretty good players on the defensive side of the ball the last couple of years.  

year before TTech got spanked in Lubbock worse by Arkansas, but I guess a closer game on the road is real football. I would bet Bret will try to run the score up on Kliffy next game, then Kliffy will whine and throw another temper tantrum. :)

Didn't we have this discussion last week that Tech and Arkansas aren't going to play each other anymore? The games are filled until at least 2018 and Bielema will be fired long before that.

As for running up the score, this offseason should bring a new Tech team. We are looking for a pig farm to practice tackling. If you can tackle a pig you can tackle anything.

Kliff looked like Brandi Chastain at the World Cup after that bummerooski TD.  Well, he kept his shirt on so maybe Valvano after the miracle in the Pit. 

and then UT scored right after. Hilarious lol. Guess he forgot he had to put his defense back on the field. 

Bad teams find a way to lose. So ready for this season to be over.

Charlie needs AT LEAST a new OC. The 4th and 7 call was malpractice. Let's see we have 400 yrds rushing and Swoopes can't throw a pillow, so let's stretch the field. WHAT THE F***!

I hate football. It's not fun right now. 

Bad teams find a way to lose. So ready for this season to be over.

Charlie needs AT LEAST a new OC. The 4th and 7 call was malpractice. Let's see we have 400 yrds rushing and Swoopes can't throw a pillow, so let's stretch the field. WHAT THE F***!

I hate football. It's not fun right now. 

My name is TxHoops and I completely support and endorse this message. 

I hope Charlie gets a new OC as well.  At Miami...

@ChristianC0rona: In loss to Tech last night, Texas became first time in more than a decade to run for 400+ yards and force at least 4 turnovers -- and lose.

All due respect to Warren because he is a good back, but can you imagine what Foreman could have done, if healthy?  I'm not sure Tech would have ever tackled him.  Good thing we came trying to establish the pass.  I am not fully convinced you Aggies did not sneak Spav into the press box.  I mean, I know Norvell isn't the best but c'mon...

All due respect to Warren because he is a good back, but can you imagine what Foreman could have done, if healthy?  I'm not sure Tech would have ever tackled him.  Good thing we came trying to establish the pass.  I am not fully convinced you Aggies did not sneak Spav into the press box.  I mean, I know Norvell isn't the best but c'mon...

I really like Foreman and Warren.  Both are big strong backs that have some speed.  Gray never impressed me in his 4 years.  Texas has 2 very good backs returning and an Oline with more experience that should be better.  They don't need the QB play to be great, but they do need more than the 64 yards they got last night. 

The defense has to get better.  Freshman growing pains should help, but they need to hit the recruiting trails hard for some more depth.  Last night they were dropping like flies and didn't have a whole lot to back the young guys up.