Possible Region 3 5A

TradenupBH

This is interesting thought for realignment. This is what someone came up with.

I decided to go with history and split Austin area in Region 3 and 4.  I looked at 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014 and in each realignment, 3 Austin districts were split in regions. 

17 - Bastrop, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Rouse, Elgin, Hutto, Dripping Springs, Marble Falls, Pf Connally.  9 teams

18 - Bryan, Rudder, Consol, College Station, Georgetown, East View, Temple, Waco, Waco U.  I originally had a 6 team district with GISD, WISD, Temple and MF.  But I realized that this was the only 6 team district in the area, whether 6A or 5A and thought that they would have a real trouble scheduling non-district games, so I slid MF over and joined up the current set of teams.

19 - Brenham, Magnolia, Magnolia West, Huntsville, Willis, Tomball, Tomball Memorial, Waller.  8 schools

20 - Caney Creek, Humble, Kingwood Park, New Caney, Porter, Splendora, Crosby, Dayton.  8 schools

21 - 3 FBISDs, 3 LCISDs, Manvel, Shadow Creek. 8 schools

22 - 7 HISDs

23 - Angleton, Baytown Lee, Galena Park, Galveston Ball, Barbers Hill, Santa Fe, Texas City.  7 schools

24 - Beaumont Central, Ozen, Lumberton, Nederland, PA Memorial, PNG, Vidor.  7 schools

This is interesting thought for realignment. This is what someone came up with.

I decided to go with history and split Austin area in Region 3 and 4.  I looked at 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014 and in each realignment, 3 Austin districts were split in regions. 

17 - Bastrop, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Rouse, Elgin, Hutto, Dripping Springs, Marble Falls, Pf Connally.  9 teams

18 - Bryan, Rudder, Consol, College Station, Georgetown, East View, Temple, Waco, Waco U.  I originally had a 6 team district with GISD, WISD, Temple and MF.  But I realized that this was the only 6 team district in the area, whether 6A or 5A and thought that they would have a real trouble scheduling non-district games, so I slid MF over and joined up the current set of teams.

19 - Brenham, Magnolia, Magnolia West, Huntsville, Willis, Tomball, Tomball Memorial, Waller.  8 schools

20 - Caney Creek, Humble, Kingwood Park, New Caney, Porter, Splendora, Crosby, Dayton.  8 schools

21 - 3 FBISDs, 3 LCISDs, Manvel, Shadow Creek. 8 schools

22 - 7 HISDs

23 - Angleton, Baytown Lee, Galena Park, Galveston Ball, Barbers Hill, Santa Fe, Texas City.  7 schools

24 - Beaumont Central, Ozen, Lumberton, Nederland, PA Memorial, PNG, Vidor.  7 schools

21 and 23 might switch a lil

If districts end up like this or close to this, nobody getting out of 2nd round for a while.

now maybe ppl see why I posted in another thread that PA Memorial getting past 2nd round is my big question. Extremely tough 2nd round matchups looming next season.